You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Request: Info on Proshot footage from 2006 Roskilde Festival Denmark

monkeychow wrote:

Hey Guys,

I came across this the other day:

I was pretty impressed with the quality of the footage, and the sound of Axl in this performance. From this trailer its obvious that there were at least a few songs pro shot.

According to HTGTH they played:

Setlist: Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Jam, Robin Guitar Solo, Sweet Child O'Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You Could Be Mine, Jam, Dizzy Piano Solo (Ziggy Stardust), The Blues, Jam, Richard Guitar Solo, Richard & Robin Guitar Duet (Beautiful), Out Ta Get Me, Jam, November Rain, Jam/Band Introductions, Ron Guitar Solo (Don't Cry), Better, My Michelle, Patience, Nightrain

Encore: Chinese Democracy, Robin Guitar Solo, Paradise City

Does anyone have or know if the whole concert exists in proshot form? I'm love to see CD, Better and Blues in that quality...and even WTJ or YCBM in a full song like that would interest me a lot....

thanks for any help/information etc smile

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Sorry for the bump guys. Still looking for this if anyone has it?  Really want to hear CD from this show especially if anyone has any love wink

Great footage on that youtube link. Is that all that's out there?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I know you can download a full video of It's So Easy from newgnr.com but I don't knwo about the other stuff.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer