You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Rumor: Unheard GNR song on Rockband 2

bigbri wrote:

It's pretty freakin' rare though. I haven't even heard it discussed on buckethead.tk. You'd have to dig deep to fake that.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
bigbri wrote:

It's pretty freakin' rare though. I haven't even heard it discussed on buckethead.tk. You'd have to dig deep to fake that.

Agreed. It's probably real, or was at some point. There's no attention seeker wanting credit for it as far as I can see.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

If nothing else, I got a bucket song I've never heard out of all this. I'm happy.  Thx, gnrevolution.

Agreed. I'm digging the tune and its in heavy rotation at my house.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I still believe.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

bigbri wrote:

I agree, it's a hell of a fake otherwise. Faking a whole setlist on a game, digging up a BH track so obscure diehards haven't even heard of it and then getting Mysteron to confirm it is indeed a GNR track. Sorry too many coincidences, at some point this was a go'er even if it's not anymore.

James

James wrote:
Communist China wrote:

I still believe.

That's the spirit.:haha:

I agree, it's a hell of a fake otherwise. Faking a whole setlist on a game, digging up a BH track so obscure diehards haven't even heard of it and then getting Mysteron to confirm it is indeed a GNR track. Sorry too many coincidences, at some point this was a go'er even if it's not anymore.

Agreed. This was a real GNR track on the launch pad.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i agree that at the very minimum the song is real and was considered as one of the tracks on the game at one time. keep in mind that if geffen can't get the album out in the next 2-4 months there is not so much to gain from having a new song promoted by rock band 2. they can't make too much off of the single i don't think. the song could have been considered while negotiating the album but the timing just didn't end up being right between RB and Geffen's release plan. we will have the official tracklist sooner than later so we can only suffer that much longer. all i know is gnr has dr pepper, rock band 2, and vma's all as potential promo, along with the positive reviews from time magazine and rolling stone, for cd and people are really gonna stop believing the album is done if they pass up these oppurtunities to get it out and promoted.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Good news people. more proof that the lists are real (no one knows what is DLC and what isnt, so any song that isnt on both lists could still possibly DLC)

*  "Ace of Spades" Motorhead
    * "Almost Easy" Avenged Sevenfold
    * "Any way you Want it "Journey
    * "Bad Reputation" Joan Jett
    * "Chop Suey" System of a Down
    * "Everlong" Foo Fighters
    * "Give it Away" Red Hot Chili Peppers
    * "Hello There" Cheap Trick
    * "I Was Wrong" Social Distortion
    * "Kids in America" The Muffs
    * "Livin' on a Prayer" Bon Jovi
    * "Panic Attack" Dream Theater
    * "Pinball Wizard" The Who
    * "Pump it Up" Elvis Costello
    * "Rock 'n Me" Steve Miller Band
    * "Testify" Rage Against The Machine
    * "White Wedding Pt." 1 Billy Idol

All of these songs are on the lists.

James

James wrote:

What an odd combination of songs....

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Well it's official, Shackler's Revenge will be on Chinese Democracy.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … msg1083946

Board footer