You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The Tattoo Thread - show us your ink!

Neemo wrote:

post the ink you're sporting 22

i started one yesterday, it'll take a few sessions to finish it looks pretty bad ass though so far big_smile 9

I've had this starwars one since about 1994...touched up and added light sabres in about 2002 so i finally got around to strat finishing the half sleeve eventually a big dragon wing will wrap around my back and over my left shoulder blade...inside my biceps i will do some other stuff...maybe a les paul and a few otehr things that occupy my interests... right now my right arm bears the name and birth dates of my children,,,eventually i will havea portrait drawn of the 2 of them on my right arm as well

anyway here are pics of my left arm

Left Arm
i1xz15.jpg

Dragon detail - Front left arm chest/shoulder
2ui9g9g.jpg

Dragon Detail Back of left arm/shoulder
sfvtdy.jpg

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Wow that already looks great.  Can't wait to see it finished! 22

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

no one else has anything? you all suck 16

i'm about to book the second sitting for that dragon it's gonna be awesome i just dunno if i want him to finish the outline of it or start detailing things down near the head/face area, cuz i'm pretty stoked to see what the wings will lay out like across my shoulder and chest but i also would like to see how he ties it into my other tattoo

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

tattoos.jpg
The pumpkins in the upper right corner have since had a little more work done on them. Unfortunately I can't find the charger for my camera tho. Also, the tats aren't faded, that's just poor lighting.
DSC00575.jpg
Matching tattoo with the old lady.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

cool work drlove! i see we have another fan of halloween on the board

i went back to my guy yesterday and he worked on the dragon head alot...next session will be hands and wings 9

107th11.jpg
161bwh1.jpg

this things is gonna look fucking sweet when its done 11

I cant beleive only two people on this whole board have tattoos tongue

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Shitty pictures here, I just took them with a webcam. But anyway, my name is Dave & i was born around Christmas. I didn't know this but my Mom named me David as a result of seeing Stars of David in people's windows during the holidays. She told me this when I was 20 & it really had & impact & meaning to me. I got thestar tattooed on my shoulder. I get alot of questions about being jewish (I'm not, not  that it matters), and recently I've been thinking of getting it covered up. It's pretty small & I'd like to blend a cross into it. The other is a design I just drew for years, it's a bent cross in a mountain range within a sun. The cross in the desert signafies a bit of a loss of religion I had in my life. Still do sorta.

Picture2.jpg

Picture5.jpg

anythinggoes
 Rep: 1 

anythinggoes wrote:

My one gets trolled around a lot by me at other sites so why make any exceptions here

This was done in July 2006 the day after the Uk Sheffield show, although i cant 100% confirm it i do believe i was possibly the first person to get a tattoo with that new logo on on, this tattoo was also seen by Axl Rose when in Nw York, and i think he approved as he dragged me round to show Frank and Tommy it as well.

n665292324_181234_9546.jpg

This is the first part of my full sleeve back in July 2007

n665292324_181235_9949.jpg

and 21 hours tattooing later in May 2007 this is where it was at

n665292324_478839_5405.jpg

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Slashisvr wrote:

spa0446js1.jpg

spa0447gc6.jpg

spa0448gj4.jpg

im a GNR fan wink

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
anythinggoes wrote:

My one gets trolled around a lot by me at other sites so why make any exceptions here

That's a fucking awesome tatt!!!

Board footer