You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: *Rumor* Frank Ferrer posts album art on Myspace? *Rumor*

Aussie wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

That's obviously a fake. The real image would be a lot more like this:

http://i31.tinypic.com/2iqdand.jpg

lol - very good I like that.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

as per tommie's post:

http://tinyurl.com/59cuph

Not very funny though huh, got to wonder what they are thinking...no news for months then this.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I hate to be so negative, but with all the bullshit recently (the missing bike, the random Bumblefoot appearance, ect), it sometimes seems like they enjoy fucking with us.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Tommie wrote:

I hate to be so negative, but with all the bullshit recently (the missing bike, the random Bumblefoot appearance, ect), it sometimes seems like they enjoy fucking with us.

You have every reason to feel like this.  It does nothing but piss the fan base off and it's not in the least funny.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah it would be funnier if they had made updates. Like if we had a new tentative date or something or some kind of announcment of the status of things post robin (other than the WTF message they sent out at the time...) , or even if the business problems are being resolved slowly...but in the context of the complete and utter silence, it's kinda annoying for them be joking around about it. Then again..i guess we all need humour in our lives. But damn...some news is so far overdue at this point it hurts.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Tommie wrote:

This is an album cover of a side project of Ginger from the Wildhearts (UK rock band) and Alex Kane (from Antiproduct) called Clam Abuse, the album is called Stop Thinking it was a light pop-rock album.

--jasewildheart

http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/forum/e … 258.0.html

He should be fired immediately, and I'm not joking.

If Frank stumbles upon this site(not out of the realm of possibility), I have something to say:

You are making a mockery out of this band, and people who came before you worked their asses off to make something special out of this project. Only reason you are even there is because Brain moved on. To poke fun at other peoples work is about as low class as it gets.

If you have any dignity or self respect, you'll resign from the band, and if Axl still values GNR and this project, you will promptly be fired.

I hope Azoff has seen this bullshit cover.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah this is fucking brutal...still i wonder if this guy at my gnr actualy saw this on franks site or was just trying to be a funny guy

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Yeah I wouldn't be so hard on Frank unless you know the whole story.  I don't, so I'm not saying it's not true.  But did HE put that up?  Myspace can be hacked into I'm sure.  If he was trying to be funny, I guess it didn't work.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

What Frank did just isn't acceptable. This isn't some random unknown myspace band playing jokes on its 20 fans. Its GNR for fucks sake.

I really hope something gets done about this. These guys(Frank, Bumble, and Fortus) need to stop mocking the name for attention and/or money.

I guess its karma though for Axl accusing Bucket of doing it when he never did such a thing.

Now do people realize why the CD era never gets taken seriously?

Azoff, clean some house....

Board footer