You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

Re: *Rumor* Frank Ferrer posts album art on Myspace? *Rumor*

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

How does fortus mock the  name? How does BBF? Who do you think you are Jarmo lol

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

maybe he did it out of retaliation or displeasure for axl
we've all heard the rumors that brain would be back upon cd release and such

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

How does fortus mock the  name? How does BBF? Who do you think you are Jarmo lol

Fortus uses GNR to promote his side projects but wont discuss GNR. Bumble does the same thing.

These guys can stick that crap where the sun dont shine....

When Tommy does solo projects, he promotes it as himself and would talk about GNR. When Bucket did solo stuff while in GNR, he never even mentioned his existence in GNR.

Huge fucking difference.

Go look at that Pisser flyer. the biggest text on the flyer is GNR, and Pisser has NOTHING to do with GNR.

You can try to justify this bullshit all you want, but its really unprofessional and shows the current band members don't even take GNR seriously.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

James, we all know this was Sorum's attempt to get back for the reunion by hijacking Frank's page to get him in trouble so he looks like a saint.  We are on to you Matt... Ha, kidding. 

James, it was very lame and not funny.  Also when did the Taco Bell dog start dating?

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Also when did the Taco Bell dog start dating?

after his career plummeted

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Guys, he might have someone taking care of his mysace and they did it, and HE had them remove it. Very few of these guys actually run their own myspace.

James

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

Guys, he might have someone taking care of his mysace and they did it, and HE had them remove it. Very few of these guys actually run their own myspace.

They do run their own myspace pages which is why fans send them emails.

Tons of artists of all genres run their own myspace pages. Not allof course, but a lot do.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It's a possibility, though. Almost all of the artists, and most of the lesser known artists I'm a fan of don't run their own myspace pages because they consider it a marketing tool, nothing more. And some just don't have time to really fool with it. Hell even unsignd bands do it. You'd be surprised how many friends, brothers, sisters, cousins and employees take care of the myspace pages for them.

James

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

It's a possibility, though. Almost all of the artists, and most of the lesser known artists I'm a fan of don't run their own myspace pages because they consider it a marketing tool, nothing more. And some just don't have time to really fool with it. Hell even unsignd bands do it. You'd be surprised how many friends, brothers, sisters, cousins and employees take care of the myspace pages for them.

Artists I've talked to that run their own pages:

M.I.A.
Rye Rye
Cherry
Christina Klebe
Rob Zombie
Gilby Clarke
Persia White
Monica Potter
Pravini
Jody Watley
Switch
Roy Gnan
Yelle
Daeg Faerch
Ebony Bones
Maya Hazen

Thats just off the top of my head. I'm sure I missed a few.

We already know that Bumble, Fortus, and Dizzy run their own myspace pages. Why is Frank different?

James

James wrote:

On topic, what makes this even more ridiculous is how GNR camp bitch about fan made leaks, artwork, and other assorted shit. Now the band members themselves are doing it.

Board footer