You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Mysteron confirms "Shackler's Revenge" as an actual new GN'R song

James wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

so makes up a song name based on one of bucket's solo songs. (ie Changes 'Shackler' to 'Shackler's Revenge', he could have easily been like 'Return to Nottingham' or something)

I don't buy that. The song is pretty damn obscure, and there's ten trillion Bucket songs that a fake would have used before Shackler.

The track is real whether it ever gets released or not.

James

James wrote:

Just to add, another reason a fake wouldn't have used the track is because of Bootsy's involvement. No GNR fan would believe Bootsy would be involved in CD. Its certainly not out of the realm of possibility(although I doubt it), but like I said, there's just waaaaaaaaaaaay to many other Bucket songs a fake would have used first.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

so makes up a song name based on one of bucket's solo songs. (ie Changes 'Shackler' to 'Shackler's Revenge', he could have easily been like 'Return to Nottingham' or something)

I don't buy that. The song is pretty damn obscure, and there's ten trillion Bucket songs that a fake would have used before Shackler.

Yeah Mysteron pretty much said the same thing.  The song is legit and is going to be on CD.  He doesn't know about the Rock Band rumor but thinks it is credible, as far as rumors go at least.   

He posted such earlier today on HTGTH.

James

James wrote:
faldor wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Yeah Mysteron pretty much said the same thing.  The song is legit and is going to be on CD.  He doesn't know about the Rock Band rumor but thinks it is credible, as far as rumors go at least.   

He posted such earlier today on HTGTH.

I don't read HTGTH, but its good to know that Mysteron and I both are using the same common sense.:haha:

Jungle Blood
 Rep: 3 

Jungle Blood wrote:

Hey guys... wtf..

SHACKLER'S REVENGE?

wtf is a Shackler?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Could be a name or could be a jailer.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

isnt it a horror story? maybe its some dude that kidnaps people and shackles them to the wall in his basement

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Jungle Blood wrote:

Hey guys... wtf..

SHACKLER'S REVENGE?

wtf is a Shackler?

a security guard?? 16

Board footer