You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Mysteron confirms "Shackler's Revenge" as an actual new GN'R song

James wrote:

Yep, we're getting another song that Buckethead is gonna kill on.

Bring it on................

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

So Shacklers Revenge is a film that BH did some scores for?

Sounds intiguing whatever the story behind it. One thought, isn't it usually better for these kind of games if you know the songs in advance, I know some people won't know every song but nobodies going to know an unheard GNR track, does that suggest it might be released before it makes it to RB2?

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

this definitely sounds like a heavy buckethead rocker. would also make sense on a game called rockband.

i believe this is true, but what comes out of it is another thing. we know how the harley add turned out and according to merck there was even a release date for a single set in 2006....

if this is really true we`ll probably see chinese democracy this year. i mean azoff and gould aren´t sitting on their asses the entire time...

if we learned something from the last couple of years though, it`s way too early to get our hopes up for anything...

James

James wrote:

Whether through a video game or eventual leak, I'll take it. We keep getting confirmation with the music doing the talking that Buckethead is all over this album.

So yeah, my hopes are up in that regard. It shows Axl looked past petty differences and knew that taking Bucket out of the CD equation would have been a disaster.

The Bucket hate continues to decrease at all the sites, and more are wanting him back, and why the hell not? He kicks ass on the material and obviously played a hefty role in the making of this album.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Dude, there was no way in the world that Axl was going to take Bucket off the album. And I'll bet you anything he'd take him back this very second if he had the chance.

And I wouldn't be shocked if he was STILL trying to negotiate with him...

James

James wrote:

Current lineup status unknown.

Axl says he will share his Dr.Pepper with Buckethead.

Axl chooses to unleash the monster with a track that was clearly written by Bucket years ago.

Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......

James

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

Dude, there was no way in the world that Axl was going to take Bucket off the album. And I'll bet you anything he'd take him back this very second if he had the chance.

And I wouldn't be shocked if he was STILL trying to negotiate with him...

I think he's coming back. The fact he is willing to unleash CD with a Bucket track is getting awfully damn close to showing he may already be back in the band(he's on a solo tour though).

Sky Dog wrote:

Maybe now we know why management chose to stay silent over the leaks....maybe they know the album is coming and chose to let the leak mania just blow over. Who knows but this is good news.:buckethead:

James

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

this is good news.:buckethead:

Yes it sure is.:beer:

God only knows what Azoff/Axl/Uni.etc. have been negotiating these past few months behind the scenes.

Ladies and Gentleman, fasten your seatbelts....

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I would welcome bucket back with open arms.  I always preferred Finck, but we need at least one of these guys on a tour.  I saw the Bucket is coming to Michigan this fall.  I may have to see about getting a ticket.

Board footer