You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Re: "Shackler" mp3 featuring Buckethead and Bootsy Collins

Dadud wrote:

can someone host this on rapidshare or an FTP?, megaupload sucks and cancels 400kb into the download because of my dial up.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Doing it as we speak.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

http://www.4shared.com/file/98097785/50 … ckler.html

There you go.

Lofton edit: New link

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

It's got a cool creepy vibe, but my guess is very little will be the same if it is indeed labeled as a new GNR tune.  I can see it being heavy with the right tweaks.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

just listened to it
its awesome
my mouth is watering to hear this with the additions of axl and the rest of the band

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Meh, its not my cup of tea. Im sure Shacklers Revenge will sound better, this is just too, lyric-less for my taste.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:
war wrote:

just listened to it
its awesome
my mouth is watering to hear this with the additions of axl and the rest of the band

this is not shackler`s revenge, it`s called shackler.... so you probably won`t ever hear this with the additions of axl and the rest of the band;)

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
WARose wrote:
war wrote:

just listened to it
its awesome

this is not shackler`s revenge, it`s called shackler.... so you probably won`t ever hear this with the additions of axl and the rest of the band;)

WARose is correct...But it may give an idea of how Shacler's Revenge may possibly sound....maybe.... if it drew the same inspiration as this song...

Kinda like Megadeth did a song called "Hanger18" in 1990 about the Roswell UFO Conspiracy and then in 2001 Megadeth did a sequel called "Return to Hanger" which was about the aliens found in the UFO coming back to life and killing all who were in Hanger 18. Both Megadeth songs are similar in structure like they are one huge ass long song if you play them back to back.

anyway what i'm saying is that it may be possible that Shackler's Revenge may follow a similar structure to Shackler...just with actual Lyrics and stuff...but ya never know until we hear it...but Buckethead has a history of using similar melodies in tracks to tie his songs together

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
WARose wrote:
war wrote:

just listened to it
its awesome

yes i know this - shackler's revenge will be simliar to shackler

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Board footer