You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Shackler's Revenge: REALLY confirmed

Smoking Guns wrote:
Backslash wrote:

I wonder where all the 'swingers who attacked Slash for promoting Guitar Hero are... 16

They are saying stuff like, "welcome to the 21st centuty GNR", "Azoff is brilliant", "Axl is Brilliant to promote his band this way," "Way to get with technology, the money is in video games," "What huge exposure this will bring GNR," "GNR are not sell outs, they are brilliant money makers," "Slash isn't GNR, so all he does is gay, when Axl does the same, its Brilliant," "Axl Roses is God because only he could dominated RB2," "Because RB2 features Current GNR, that makes Guitar Hero III for little girls, real men play RB2."

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Backslash wrote:

I wonder where all the 'swingers who attacked Slash for promoting Guitar Hero are... 16

They are saying stuff like, "welcome to the 21st centuty GNR", "Azoff is brilliant", "Axl is Brilliant to promote his band this way," "Way to get with technology, the money is in video games," "What huge exposure this will bring GNR," "GNR are not sell outs, they are brilliant money makers," "Slash isn't GNR, so all he does is gay, when Axl does the same, its Brilliant," "Axl Roses is God because only he could dominated RB2," "Because RB2 features Current GNR, that makes Guitar Hero III for little girls, real men play RB2."

I predict a simple "GN'R is making quality music, so it isn't selling-out, unlike what Slash did, cause he hasn't done anything, just living off the great GN'R stuff that Axl hummed to him to play on the guitar" bullshit.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I sure did think it was lame that he was at the Microsoft Conference holding a plastic guitar and looking like an idiot though.

i thought he played his Gibson, and Bill Gates had the plastic guitar....

we all know where those guys hang out....

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
elmir wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I sure did think it was lame that he was at the Microsoft Conference holding a plastic guitar and looking like an idiot though.

i thought he played his Gibson, and Bill Gates had the plastic guitar....

yeah i dont remember that either...i know he actually played WTTJ on his LesPaul after that chick played it on GH3 on expert hmm

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah that was kinda cheesey. He played his guitar though, not the GH guitar.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

^well Slash got the cover of the game so i'm sure it was part of the agreeement when he signed on

same with Axl...if he makes the cover then hes gotta prolly show for crap like that...its the same for the EA games...cover boys have other requirements to acheive cuz its an endorsement

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

It's still ridiculously lame.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63753

did you guys see this yet?  Its a video where they discuss Shackler's Revenge.  "its a mix of old and new, crazy buckethead solo" ect.

The mention is at about 5:30 into it.

Board footer