You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Re: Shackler's Revenge: REALLY confirmed

Oh, if it's Better I might not even buy the album.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

They wouldn't be stupid enough to trick their fan base into thinking a new song is coming and then it ends up being a leak we've heard for years. Not a chance. Interesting to discuss though. Beside, didn't Axl introduce it as "Better" during concerts? And it was on the infamous set list as "Better."

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
bigbri wrote:

They wouldn't be stupid enough to trick their fan base into thinking a new song is coming and then it ends up being a leak we've heard for years.

agreed but stranger things have happened

it was more a passing comment then any ring of truth...its monkeychow's fault

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Hehe..sorry...I don't think its really going to be better...its more I read their descriptions and it reminded me of better and then i started questioning things...like what if it was better? LMAO...but I don't think it will be!

But I do think it might be a track of a similar nature.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Better would be kick as on rock band... Do they have a synth accessory for the break down?

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
bigbri wrote:

They wouldn't be stupid enough to trick their fan base into thinking a new song is coming and then it ends up being a leak we've heard for years. Not a chance. Interesting to discuss though. Beside, didn't Axl introduce it as "Better" during concerts? And it was on the infamous set list as "Better."

I agree it would be like them remaining silent for months on end not considering the fans worthy of a peep of news, then suddenly out the blue asking the fanbase to help them locate a stolen motorcycle.  That would be just stupid to piss on the fans like that.  Whoops, wait a sec that did happen..... 14

But seriously, whilst I wouldn't put anything past them at this point I think they are on the level with this Shacklers thing.  Besides is BH even on Better?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Aussie wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Besides is BH even on Better?

Is that a joke?

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

GODDDDDDD. When does this song leak already? No insiders?

Can someone PM me what's going on behind the scenes? Is anything even going on behind the scenes? Lol. I just wanna hear this baby already

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Aussie wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Besides is BH even on Better?

Is that a joke?

No, I've got completely no idea.  I know (or at least I thought) Robin did that solo after those stupid gurgling water noises, but I wouldn't have any idea about who has done what other parts.  Could be Brain May or Paul Huge for all I know. 

I've totally lost track of who has done what on which version and what has been recorded over by who and when and what's been kept.  Hell I don't even know who's in the band anymore, I'm waiting to see the liner notes of CD so I might finally be able to get some answers.

Edit - hmm thinking about this some more, or was it the Blues where Robin did the solo??  Fuck I dont' even know anymore.  Why can't we have one fucken lead guitarist and one rytham guitarist and just keep them for longer than 5 mins.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Wow, the news is even on the gunsnroses.com now.

Big news!

Board footer