You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: POLL: BH Returning?

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Slashisvr wrote:

Alot of things point in that direction of him returning bucket

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

As cool as it could be, I don't see it. He keeps himself busy enough as it is. Two more tour dates just went up on Pollstar today. He's touring through November.

Slashisvr

Slashisvr wrote:
bigbri wrote:

As cool as it could be, I don't see it. He keeps himself busy enough as it is. Two more tour dates just went up on Pollstar today. He's touring through November.

chances are GNR wont b touring this year? if alot of other members are busy, and if finck has gone, they will find a replacement IF bh doesnt return?

100th post big_smile

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

The album has a better chance of coming out this year than he does of returning.  I don't think the album is coming out either.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I'll give up sex for...umm...6....no...3 months if he comes back. Fuck that, I'll suck a cock to bring him back. I'll do Pitman even. Dizzy too.

No, I'm not kidding.

But will he? All my sense and logic says no, but my GN'R hope hopeoufys (located to the left behind your right ear. takes years of bitterness and failures to develop) whispers a tiny miny 'yes'.

My shrink tells me to stop listening to the hopeoufys though, so what do I know?

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

If the world suddenly goes mad for all things GNR and Bucket, he might find it hard to refuse.

But I don't see it happening, at least not as a full time member (is there any option for a one off?)

Slashisvr

Slashisvr wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I'll give up sex for...umm...6....no...3 months if he comes back. Fuck that, I'll suck a cock to bring him back. I'll do Pitman even. Dizzy too.

No, I'm not kidding.

But will he? All my sense and logic says no, but my GN'R hope hopeoufys (located to the left behind your right ear. takes years of bitterness and failures to develop) whispers a tiny miny 'yes'.

My shrink tells me to stop listening to the hopeoufys though, so what do I know?

what about herbie ? lol

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I'm not voting, but here's why.

This is the first time in a long time that I was starting to think Buckethead would come back. I was getting excited about it, and I even considered the possibility of Bucket, Bumble, Richard as the guitarists (which would kick ass)....

HOWEVER... it seems like everyone who is close to Buckethead in some shape or form, namely Saul and some other peeps, say there is next to NO chance and in fact hope he doesn't go back...

SO.. I really dont know.. the answer is probably no he is not coming back

Board footer