You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: What if......

Smoking Guns wrote:

What if this is something bigger than we already know????? 

What if that meeting in NYC did take place with Slash?

What if there was a demo for a secret song "Shackler's" that nobody knew about because it didn't exist?

What if this is a BRAND NEW song that Axl and Bucket or Slash secretly did that cannot be leaked?

I just think that in the 10+ years of following this album, we would have heard the name "Shackler's Revenge" (other than the buckethead song) at least one time.  Is this an oldie that Axl dug up since Bucket is back to replace a  departed Finck????????

Is there a code to this song?  "Revenge".... Revenge to on Robin for jumping ship?

Who knows.. Just food for thought.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

we had never heard of better until early 2006

if there is actually like 40 - 70 songs out there we've only herard of 20 or somethign...thats half at best

conceievably the whole CD album may conatin all tracks thats we've never heard of before...or maybe all the names we know are only working titles and they will all be new names...its a wait and see game 17

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:

we had never heard of better until early 2006

if there is actually like 40 - 70 songs out there we've only herard of 20 or somethign...thats half at best

conceievably the whole CD album may conatin all tracks thats we've never heard of before...or maybe all the names we know are only working titles and they will all be new names...its a wait and see game 17

Neemo, you are no fun.  Our job is to make up shit and speculate...Okay, no that is not our job.  Lets just wait and see.....:nervous:

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Neemo, you are no fun.  Our job is to make up shit and speculate...

speculate away....that is defiantely the name of the game big_smile

I said this yesterday but what if Bumble rerecorded this Bucket tune?
& What if Robin left because of it?

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Slashisvr wrote:

why would robin leave because of it?

didnt robin and bucket not get on anyways?

robin couldnt play buckethead tongue

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Slashisvr wrote:

didnt robin and bucket not get on anyways?

no idea...i always assumed it was BH and Tommy that didnt get along cuz tommy was the one with the scathing comments after bucket left..or maybe he was upset that bucket did leave and that  was the reason for the remarks

i dont recall any public bad words between BH and Robin hmm

Slashisvr

Slashisvr wrote:

neitehr do i, but im sure i read in one post something about finch not getting along with BH

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

You would never hear from
BH, because he doesn't talk.

Slashisvr

Slashisvr wrote:

herbie does though tongue

buzzsaw