You are not logged in. Please register or login.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

Re: Axl will see you now...

sic. wrote:

Just figured I'd put up all the latest confirmed meetings between Axl and the rest of the old lineup(s). Might be of some interest.

Izzy: Last seen with Axl on 12/20/06 at the Gibson Amphitheatre, Universal City. Has rang his doorbell more than once over the years and has been let in on occasion.

Steven: Last seen with Axl on 09/17/06 after the show at The Joint, Las Vegas. Has been hoping for a reunion move actively than most board members.

Matt: Last seen with Axl on 04/12/06 in two separate parties in New York. Changes his opinion on Axl more often than his own socks.

Gilby: Last seen with Axl on 06/22/00 at the Cat Club, LA. They duetted on Dead Flowers, which rather fittingly describes Gilby relationship to GNR.

Duff: Last met Axl in late 1998, the year following his resignation from the band.

When was that you had contact with Axl last time?

A year ago. - Duff, Burrn Magazine, 12/99

First time I saw him, everything seemed to work out fine, but it looks like things have changed. [...] I think Axl is really pissed at me now. I think he's getting more and more pissed. Duff, 2000

Slash: Officially, is still to meet Axl since his resignation in October '96. Met with his maid in October '05.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

You forgot to mention all of the current and recently departed members...some of them haven't seen him in awhile either.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You forgot to mention all of the current and recently departed members...some of them haven't seen him in awhile either.

Yeah, I think Izzy has fresher memories of Axl than Brain hmm

Board footer