You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: KFRQ plays Baz/Axl song Back in the Saddle

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

James, Henley said Axl had a voice like a chainsaw...he was mesmerized by Axl's voice and intensity. I actually liked that Henley track.:mosh:

still don't have Back in the Saddle..pretty please anyone? James, that first link didn't work for me either.

I didn't mean anything bad by it. I was just trying to compare projects Axl has done. That was the first that came to mind. I like that song also. That is a great album.

God, I hope people don't think this is Gnr.

Talk about worst case scenario.:haha:

The way this has been promoted I highly doubt it comes across as GNR. If Baz shut his mouth for about 5 seconds, we might have a reason to worry.:haha:

Sky Dog wrote:

I am now kinda diggin' Axl in that middle section. His voice sounds better than on some of the leaks....Madagascar specifically...shows you what a proper mix and mastering will do.:mosh:

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I'm going to have to withhold judgment on this.  The quality isnt that good, and I'm getting a really bad impression from it.  I hope my original thought isnt correct, but it seems thats the way I'm leaning.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

julia (babydolls)
 Rep: 6 

oooh.  where can i hear this?! been looking forward to hearing this - though appreciate from whats been said that the quality obs wont be 100%. anyone able to assist moi? smile

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

It's alright. Shitty quality. I can see why  some don't like the band as they put a different spin on the song and it came out a little more metal.

Thorazine Shuffle
 Rep: 3 

What's up fellas?!

Been ahwhile since I posted.  Been recording a record (no, I'm just an indie guy).

Has this track leaked?  Been kinda out of the loop.

Also, anything else leak since I've been gone (no, I'm not asking for the leaks mods!) big_smile

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I like it, nothing ground breaking, nothing complex just a simple rocker but it has balls and Axl sounds great. I wasn't looking for much more than that really. It's just good to hear Axl on something new.

Are those screams around the 3 minute mark Axl or Baz? Like monkeychow said they sound demonic.

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

Hey what's going on guys ?

I've been trying to find the forum for the past week. Never bookmarked it. I was just using the temp site as a way to get back in. So, I tried another ROV google search this morning and I came to an ROV site where Brody said "this is the one and only ROV."

I'm just going out on a limb hear, but are you guys feuding or what ?

On topic - the Baz / Axl cover was disappointing. Nothing special at all.

bba

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer