You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: GNR, Rock Band, the VMAs and 4 albums

bigbri wrote:

If its fake by the guy from nugnr, then he's a huge asshole for doing this to fellow GNR fans and his site too. If its real, good for him but he's gonna get shit for hanging that game guy out to dry.

Either way, he's kind of a loser in this scenario.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
misterID wrote:

That was a lot of work to stage....... That. 10

It could be fake, but I've been to those type of things before. It's not hard to get people out of
their booths, especially if they think they're being interviewed. I don't know. Either it's real or
someone has a whole lot of time on their hands.

get a couple goons who think they are funny and a add a video camera...

that vid is what, 5-10 minutes long? ...not that much work

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:
Dadud wrote:

Dude why the fuck are you looking for truthful info on something awful? That place is like /b/, or some other random place.. its just some douche bag trying to get attention.

No, its in a thread all about rockband, and noone there is doubting the guys authenticity.  I'm pretty sure it's fake - i dont think some PR guy would even know that info anyway.  And hardly anyone has paid attention to it, either.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

So how did they do that stuff again? The guy looks sincere to me. There's no indication in the filming or anything else that it's a set up. The thing happened. If it's fake the guy is GREAT at acting. The whole thing looks great for a fake thing.

And yes, the only red flag is that he knows a lot of shit he shouldnt know of. It depends though, who is and what he does. He just says he's heard stuff. He doesn't say he KNOWS.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

DCK, I'm with you. That guy is in the wrong line of work if it's fake. He should be an actor.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

Clincher for it being fake (for me) - when he asks what did you think about Shackler, the guy says "I can't talk about it".  If he was a sales person, wouldn't he just say it was awesome and move on?

Either way it doesn't change anything for me.  We're getting a new track, and if the albums released, we'll know soon enough.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

He could have possibly said that because he was nervous. I tend to do that too. Someone asked me about a play at school i was helping out with, and i said "Cant talk about it right now" when i wanted to say "its going to be awesome"

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Nothing has "clinched" it being fake. I'm still inclined to believe it's real.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

lol, how can it be "apparantly confirmed?"

14 That made me laugh as well.

Nice reunion discussion in this thread, but please take it to another thread. There's nothing about Rock Band 2 or Shackler's Revenge that smells reunion. Either start a new thread or post about reunions in an existing thread that has nothing to do with whats currently going on.

Same with VR. We have a VR section. Funny how they're never mentioned until GNR does something newsworthy, then the VR love flows.

Members and lurkers who view this thread want to read posts regarding Chinese Democracy, Shackler, Rock Band, VMA's,etc. Not VR.

Board footer