You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: GNR, Rock Band, the VMAs and 4 albums

misterID wrote:

I think our best bet is if a few people get early copies of RB2 and they upload Shacklers to
the net or Youtube.

The hoarders either don't have it or won't get off it. I'm thinking if they had it would have
dropped by now.

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Slashisvr wrote:

if the reunion happnd, id want it to be because they want to, not because axl "falls on his face"

i dont want it for money, or anything else, but them burying the hatchet, and they can get along again, i just want slash whackin out a solo, with axl hangin off his back like the old days

as for CD, what happns, all this gets released, say axl does get new players to tour this album, and then a reunion, will axl want CD songs to be played, i cant see slash playing them

and what can axl do? has finck actually gone? i mean officially? i know it doesnt look good, but theres a chance he will be coming back?

cant see bucket coming back, but what if he does? and finck does? does he drop bumble? or will it be fortus, finck, bumble and bucket? that would be insane, having four guitarists! then whos the drummer? GNR is a ugly mess right now, not that it is effecting the quality of the music, but how will/can they tour CD?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think our best bet is if a few people get early copies of RB2 and they upload Shacklers to
the net or Youtube.

The hoarders either don't have it or won't get off it. I'm thinking if they had it would have
dropped by now.

Maybe they have it but don't know it. I mean they may have a bunch of tracks that they don't know the names of and for all they know one might be Shackler. I mean for all we know the words Shackler's Revenge are never sung in the song so they don't know which track it could be.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Good point. Fucking whoreders!

C'mon Russ. Shackler's Revenge kind of strikes me like GNR's version of a Zeppelin tune. Kind
of like Atlas Shrugged sounds like it could be off any LZ album.

And its definitely a title that will make people stop and go, "Huh?" Like Axl's hair in WTTJ.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Axl S wrote:
misterID wrote:

the net or Youtube.

dropped by now.

...for all we know the words Shackler's Revenge are never sung in the song....

Oh god I hope you're right. I still maintain that Shackler's Revenge is one of the dumbest song titles I've ever heard of.

I like the title Shackler's Revenge.

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Good point. Fucking whoreders!

C'mon Russ. Shackler's Revenge kind of strikes me like GNR's version of a Zeppelin tune. Kind
of like Atlas Shrugged sounds like it could be off any LZ album.

And its definitely a title that will make people stop and go, "Huh?" Like Axl's hair in WTTJ.

Axl's hair in WTTJ didn't make me go "huh?", it made me stop and say "who's that hot broad?"

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Was always perplexed by the misspelling. He's one of the most iconic figures in the world, love him or hate him. He's recognizable to people who aren't even fans.

How about Muhammad Ollie and Michael Goerdun?

There's no integrity in journalism anymore. Random dipshits get hired who cant even spell or do research. If you know nothing about Axl, google Guns N Roses and you'll immediately get the correct spelling.

Board footer