You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Slash joins Fergie on stage for a rendition of SCOM

buzzsaw wrote:

Somebody said in some thread that Slash was risking being overexposed.  Judging by the reaction of a crowd that really shouldn't know who he is, I'd say he's far too respected at this point to be overexposed.  Just because we keep track of everything he does doesn't mean the general public does.

I think her guitar player was hitting on Slash in this video.

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

Lol, I actually just watched the video all the way through.

A few points of hilarity:

1. Apparently Unkle Kracker is playing guitar for Fergie.
2. Fergie is on Slash's business like nobody's business.
3. Unkle Kracker 2 is also on Slash's business.
4. Fergie fucks up and has to do the "Now now now now now now now" bit a second time after doing it too early.

Quite entertaining!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I think Fergie wants some of Slash's Snake in her Pit.:bed:

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I think Fergie wants some of Slash's Snake in her Pit.:bed:

With an ass on her like this I can see what Slash is thinking (he's thinking with his Snake too):

slashnfergiebs9.th.jpg

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:

I was gonna write a bunch of comments about this, but fuck it.  I'll sum up my thoughts with this:

Slash is cool. 9

Thanks for posting these!

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:
dr_love6977 wrote:

Lol, I actually just watched the video all the way through.

A few points of hilarity:

1. Apparently Unkle Kracker is playing guitar for Fergie.
2. Fergie is on Slash's business like nobody's business.
3. Unkle Kracker 2 is also on Slash's business.
4. Fergie fucks up and has to do the "Now now now now now now now" bit a second time after doing it too early.

Quite entertaining!

I actually thought she was blowing him during the solo.  16

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:
Tommie wrote:

I actually thought she was blowing him during the solo.  16

I know. That mic was positioned a little too conveniently.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

My God roll   Times have changed. Gn'R aren't rebelling anymore. And if anything this is a way for Gn'R's music to hit the ears of younger people who might not otherwise be exposed to it. Whether we like it or not iSlash is a music icon in the industry. He likely intermingles with everyone in the industry. From Lemmy to Justin Timberlake to Jane's Addiction to Fergie to whoever. Just as Axl woudl if he ever left his house. You know what. Slash probably ran into Fergie at a Party and she had probably been covering the song in her live shows and they probably got talking and figured it'd be fun. I'm so glad Slash isn't some pretentious asshole who thinks he's got too much integrity to play music.  Like I said if Axl came out and sang with here people would be fucking all over it but Slash is a  sellout. Right. roll  So many people thought Carrie Unbderwood's Gn'R covers were cool so if Slash played with her is that lame? She is afterall a product of a karaoke contest.  Fuck no.  if Slash played with Carrie Underwood itd be cool as fuck.   Times have changed.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Bono wrote:

My God roll   Times have changed. Gn'R aren't rebelling anymore. And if anything this is a way for Gn'R's music to hit the ears of younger people who might not otherwise be exposed to it. Whether we like it or not iSlash is a music icon in the industry. He likely intermingles with everyone in the industry. From Lemmy to Justin Timberlake to Jane's Addiction to Fergie to whoever. Just as Axl woudl if he ever left his house. You know what. Slash probably ran into Fergie at a Party and she had probably been covering the song in her live shows and they probably got talking and figured it'd be fun. I'm so glad Slash isn't some pretentious asshole who thinks he's got too much integrity to play music.  Like I said if Axl came out and sang with here people would be fucking all over it but Slash is a  sellout. Right. roll  So many people thought Carrie Unbderwood's Gn'R covers were cool so if Slash played with her is that lame? She is afterall a product of a karaoke contest.  Fuck no.  if Slash played with Carrie Underwood itd be cool as fuck.   Times have changed.

Disagree.  If Axl had joined Fergie on stage i'd be saying the same thing i'm saying now.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer