You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Re: Axl was recently in New York for two months?

Abbey_Road wrote:

According to this guy he was:

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Axl-Rose-1189.html

glenn says on 24/Oct/07
axl was here for 2 months just recently and not very friendly this trip.if you wouldve reminded me sooner,maybe i wouldve found something for you.i cant remember what people want.no offence.i know his people by face.not phone or email.i have 8 photos with axl and none were taken backstage.though i have been backstage,the photos were taken in his hotel rooms,outside hotels,in and outside clubs and parties

If it's true, I wonder if this is when he recorded the songs for Baz's album since Baz lives in New Jersey?

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

what the fuck is she saying?:haha:

November Rain
 Rep: 4 

Who knows? we´ve read several times that Axl loves NYC so it wouldn´t be a surprise.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I just wish he could stay in a studio for more than two months 16

No, seriously if he was just there for leisure then there's not a chance of the album this year (although most of us knew that already). He needs to get of his ass and just push to get this album out like he never has before.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:

Update:

glenn says on 20/Jan/08
thanks gav.exactly.words well spoken on the haters.just jealous.the cds were done last summer.at this point it woundnt surprise me it wont come out this year.if he and the record company dont come to a agreement to whatever it is they are debating about,we wont hear anything.these battles could last months or years.thats worse case.its isnt coming out till summer at best in my opinion.cause it takes 2 months to press a cd.4 months to properly market and promote it.i heard nothing of the first single or a release date.which is a bad sign.so its 2-4 months after the first official word we hear.i hope he surprises all of us and im wrong.but thats not the case.

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Axl-Rose-1189.html

bucketfoot
 Rep: 4 

bucketfoot wrote:

He recorded stuff with Baz @ Electric Lady in NYC I thought?

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Hopefully one of these days this fuckwit will give us some half decent information rather than his opinion and hearsay from supposed contacts  roll

Board footer