You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Re: Is this track really Se7en? *FAKE*

Arcade Roses wrote:

Given the events of the past few hours (as you can see the Marco Beltrami threads are starting to appear right now...), and that the forums *seem* quite dead lately, the time has come to post this...

I said I was never gonna post this, but, seeing as the community is like a washed-up dolphin dehydrating on the shore as the waves of the 2006-07 activity go back out to sea as those of 2001-02 did before them, I have decided to see where this will go, as they say, I suppose.  Please do not post this on any other forum.

_648042_dolphin300.jpg
The online fanbase, late May 2008 (that's when I wrote this).

Seeing as it's been another week of no news of an album over one-and-a-half years ago we were starting to count down the supposedly final Tuesdays (and of course Mondays or whatever day it may be in your far flung or otherwise near part of the world) to the final release, I have decided to tell the full story regarding the 'se7en.mp3'... and the events of early 2007.  Including the e-mail someone who worked on CD sent me saying this was 'one of them'.

I was listening to some of my old mp3s of generally miscellaneous music on iTunes the other day - when I happened to play the old 27 clip of 'se7en.mp3' - one of the two clips I was sent that I managed to contain in PMs early last year until James Lofton outed it as 'fake'... but I cautiously want to reopen the case.

Let me first of all explain/remind people how I managed to come across the song.  Last year (January 10 to be exact), a stranger calling himself '_C._' registered on mygnrforum and left this post:
http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=88301
mostly discredited now I know.  But then a day later, another user calling himself 'C._' (without the little '_' at the beginning) registered - I saw him getting loads of PMs (confirming that this user exists) - so I, like the other people 'bothering' him thinking he was the anonymous poster of the thread from yesterday, decided to send him one too.  If I knew what this would lead to... I would never have contacted this individual.

He later sent me two clips of songs - one claiming to be 'se7en.mp3', the other one '-------------.mp3'.  I'll talk more about these musically later.  The user later got banned for posting rude messages aimed at Madison - which was of course the first natural red flag.  *(See note at bottom.)

Once I had cleared the s**t I did from my chair after hearing in particular the first track, I later conversed with other users - one a senior admin at mygnr - who told me that he had been sent even more of this material, but told me that he believed it it to be very strongly fake.  Nonetheless, liking in what I had heard, I asked him to send me some of what 'C._' - calling himself Blue dann in his e-mail (to me) (supposedly it was the same person) - sent him, and he declined, stating adamantly that his vocal-less some eight 'clips' or something were all 'fake'.

All/any attempts (by me, anyway) to contact this stranger again and find out what it was have been unsuccessful.  Very unsuccessful.

JamesLofton backed up the theory of the mygnr admin when a couple of months later I decided to share the song with him in PMs.  He told me it was a track from one of the Sonic Adventure games - namely the background of the snowboarding (I think?) level - which does ring a bell as well as take me back, *ahem*. smile  Saint_seiya and even Marco Beltrami - who supposedly worked on the song (one of 8) - did not share his stance.  Earlier PMs with seiya and an e-mail to him respectively, contacting them to see if either of them knew what this mysterious piece of audio was, confirmed to me that 'that' was 'one of them'.  I also shared this clip with frozen_inferno and that guy 'hoggs' (miraculous it managed to stay in PMs then, LOL) who were intrigued and one of whom also e-mailed Marco Beltrami for a possible response.  As far as I know the busy A-list producer never got back.  (By the way in case you are wondering the e-mailing of Marco Beltrami started when sixtus from mygnr 'posted' that fake 'Leave Me Alone' clip/instrumental at the same time last year - my e-mail about the 'Blue dann' clip was one among that barrage of last winter.)

Beltrami_e-mail.jpg

So now I am reopening the case, because that clip just never has left me: what is this 'song'?  This full track - this videogame (it does admittedly sound a bit 'videogame-y', the other one sounds more like a DragonForce (great band by the way!) song) track - this supposed Sonic Adventure track.  (It's not that I doubt you, Mr. Lofton - it's just that this track has never left me.  It's just that I just fucking love this song and am salivating for the full version.  (Add to that Marco Beltrami's e-mail, (saint_seiya's testimony), and the fact that the full clip - in spite of my Internet searching - has not revealed itself a full year later in a time of no news and more renewed 2003-05-type speculation, and, well, you will see where I am coming from.:))

Yes, in short, I am f**king salivating for the full version of this song.  I love it.  I hope to God (and I'm not a religious man!) that James L. is wrong - and that the Pitman orgasms at the start and the sheer kick-ass Robin Finck-sounding solo that powers in to further open the song on a par with 'Chinese Democracy' and 'Better' brilliant intros IMHO is actually GN'R.  I love it.  And I soooo... want it to be them.  I so want that guitarist to be Robin Finck, and for the next 10 seconds to have some classic Axl vocals in them.  Could easily see that sound and intro on par with the other CD/new GN'R material to date IMHO.

I've got names, e-mails, quotes, etc. from the respected and revered people involved with GN'R/the boards on this.  Still though - I ask you not to post this on other websites.  It would get twisted, bent, as I say below, etc..  I have witnesses and even (well, until I passed on the information James gave me - which may well be correct) believers (on other forums) who I shared this song with and some of them are still not convinced that the Sonic Adventure theory is right.  Remember, I must remind you again, that saint_seiya but more importantly Marco Beltrami - who worked of course on 'Seven' (if it is this supposed Sonic Adventure track, which I really think it ain't) as well as he now said seven NOT four other songs in his e-mails to frozen or somebody linked to him (you can check this with him/them), said it was real.

One thought that occurred to me though when discussing this earlier was that maybe Marco Beltrami had done some work on Sonic Adventure?  Anyone know if his name is in the credits?  Maybe he somehow got confused (I am sure he has a big résumé).  (And another thought that recently occurred to me: of course Pitman and Finck were working together around 1999.  Maybe they did some work on this Sonic Adventure too?smile)

If I had a reward I would offer it to anybody who could find me the full version of this song (or more likely track (as I honestly do still think James is right and that it is from Sonic Adventure, sadly)).  I love this... "thing", and would love to hear the full version of it.  I'm admittedly not too bothered for 'DragonForce' (aka '-----------'... supposedly, LOL).  No way that one is real, but I can send it to you if any of you want.

Please don't post this on other forums by the way... it will be misreported, misinterpreted, twisted (in all kinds of previously unheard and unthought of shapes), etc.:)... but again as I say I have some very significant people on my side - including the mysterious 'confirmation' e-mail from none less than one Mr. Marco Beltrami himself.

Thank you all for your time.  This is the only forum I would trust to post this on.  That said, any whining (because of the 'Better'-'LAL' cock-up or whatever) and I will take this thread down.  I don't need it - and again that's why I would post it here, on Evolution, and not anywhere else.  Thanks everyone and this is the best GN'R site on the Web!

Enjoy the new information
'Arcade Roses'

I will leave you with 'Exhibit A' - again:
Beltrami_e-mail.jpg
A picture of the e-mail Marco Beltrami.

and 'Exhibit B':
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S207Z65P
the 'se7en.mp3' track 'Blue dann' sent me.:rock: 18  Once again, I ask: what is it?:)  (I have no idea.)

One final thing: I am not talking about the other fake 'Seven' clip that supposedly was posted on mygnr a few years ago - the one that was Buckethead's 'Nottingham Lace' or something over some music by a band called 'Paradise Lost'.  Though this 'new', admittedly quite bizarre clip may be no more real though... or conversely unreal.  AR.

Once again, this was about to come out... so there you that's my story.

*(In fact an amendment to my original story: I got a PM tonight from a member who said the original '_C._' poster (that's the one who left the big, long post from 'day 1') sent him the same clip as me - and that he got the same reply from Marco Beltrami!  Given that I've read that, and Beltrami's information once again conflicting other peoples' stories... well, here we are.:))

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I think it's a smokescreen.  I don't honestly know what it has to do with anything.

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
russtcb wrote:

This all has what to do with Use Your Illusion I?

You think anyone would give a damn about this thread if (and that's still a big 'if') this... '*stuff*' is... what it *might* be, LOL.:)

I am asking for help guys.  The original title was going to be:

'GNRevolution EXCLUSIVE!  Beltrami on 'se7en'... and appears on 8 songs'.

I will change it to that when I take the link down later... whatever it is.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:
russtcb wrote:

This all has what to do with Use Your Illusion I?

You think anyone would give a f**k about this thread if (and that's still a big 'if') this... '*stuff*' is... what it *might* be, LOL.:)

I am asking for help guys.  The original title was going to be: 'GNRevolution EXCLUSIVE!  Beltrami on 'se7en'... and appears on 8 songs'.

I will change it to that when I take the link down later... whatever it is.

People on this forum regularly check new threads and will generally help out if they can. Please change the name of the thread to something to do with it's subject.

1. The thread contains a link that someone who worked on the song said was 'real' - though others (such as JL) dispute this.  I told you what the original title was going to be above.

Everything above is the mixed facts but still I would like this stuff to be kept *quiet*... if you see what I mean.:)

2. I can't.  Admins - maybe you could fix this problem, when you have time.  Cheers.:)

This *may* be the last time I do this, anyway.  I just want to know what the song is and why we have got such conflicting information.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:
russtcb wrote:

People on this forum regularly check new threads and will generally help out if they can. Please change the name of the thread to something to do with it's subject.

1. The thread contains a link that someone who worked on the song said was 'real' - though others (such as JL) dispute this.  I told you what the original title was going to be above.

Everything above is the mixed facts but still I would like this stuff to be kept *quiet*... if you see what I mean.:)

2. I can't.  Admins - maybe you could fix this problem, when you have time.  Cheers.:)

This *may* be the last time I do this, anyway.  I just want to know what the song is and why we have got such conflicting information.

It just seems to me that people would lend more merit to the whole thing if it didn't start out on the wrong note.

Well, I started writing this thing a while ago, and just want it off my back.

I mean... what if that clip is real.:nervous:  And getting the PM tonight made me think it was time to get the answers.

Admins - I hope it's OK me posting this.:)

I might take the clip down if we all got it.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i changed the title but i wanna dl that track and go over your info a couple times before commenting one way or another...we all know emails are easy to falsify and i believe it was Rex who determined this was apparently a sonic track

anyway i think i heard this back then but let me listen again

Board footer