You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Fantasy football anyone?

buzzsaw wrote:

I'll drop out if it gets to the last hour and nobody's filled it.  I do enough leagues as it is, so one less won't kill me (though I'd prefer to play).

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Bono is on an extended vacation. Season might be over before he pops in again.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

If the draft does happen tonight I think I'll probably miss it to hang with friends. But my pre-draft settings are in so I might still end up with a decent team.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

How about we make a team called "DEFAULT" and give it to whomever we find (Neemo). I think most of us are going to be on auto-draft anyway, and didn't make many adjustments. So the team should be pretty fair.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'll drop out if it gets to the last hour and nobody's filled it.  I do enough leagues as it is, so one less won't kill me (though I'd prefer to play).

I'd rather you stay in and we get an extra, the more the merrier.  I've got a friend that said he'd draft tonight so we should be able to get an even number.  He's just not a rabid GNR fan, I kinda wanted to keep it exclusive to us nuts, but we're being pushed to the edge in the final hours here.  We may have to lean that way.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

im in where do i go?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

ok i'm in that makes 12....sorry for the delay i totlayy forgot with all the new forum shit goin on

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

alright, welcome neemo.  registration is now closed.  nobody drop out now, okay.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

draft order is up....looks like james got the lucky draw

1.   James Lofton
2.   Mr. Brownstone
3.   PaSnow
4.   Team D
5.   C0ma
6.   Demolition
7.   CC's Gold Me...