You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Fantasy football anyone?

Neemo wrote:
nugdafied wrote:

Hey, it's an all GNRevolution championship!

Nice! I remeber when it all started they were saying over there that they were gonna kick our asses...way to represent guys 9

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah I wasn't sure it was you until about a week ago. What's "Bend DPers" mean anyway?!

Yeah, sucks I lost Reggie Bush, he was on fire for about the first 8 weeks, then missed 4 & didn't do much since. He on the IR now so I had to start Julius Jones.

Let's Rock Nugd.. !!

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

HUGE game for Matt Cassell & Randy Moss. A big game for DeSean Jackson will be a huge help. We'll see how this all plays out.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:
nugdafied wrote:

Hey, it's an all GNRevolution championship!

Nice! I remeber when it all started they were saying over there that they were gonna kick our asses...way to represent guys 9

That's great news. I don't go to HTGTH often, but I checked that thread when we started this and some of that trash talk was pretty fucking lame. I sucked of course, but at least you guys did step up to the plate and deliver a hefty dose of karma. 5

nugdafied wrote:

Wow, that was about as close as it gets PasNow. I thought my decisions to start some guys had backfired, but was surprised to see I had eeked it out this morning. Anyways, good work on beating down the HTGTH crowd all season long. I think it was either you & I in 1st the entie time?

It was funny, I saw James' post about them spouting off & went and read the HTGTH fantasy football thread. It started out with nothing but rips on all of our teams, then after a few weeks into the season, nobody over there really mentioned the Shackler's league anymore. 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

congrats on the championship nug! 5

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Are you kidding me?? I lost by 1 freaking point??

UHGGGHHHHHHH.

Congrats Nudge, & all who played.

Board footer