You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: T Minus 3 days and counting...............??

I'd personally be more interested in seeing the VMA rehearsal footage than say the HOB show, but that's just me. Hey, maybe it's the HOB show that's going to leak 16 ?

Whatever it is I'm intruiged to say the least.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

guns n roses fans are the most insane fans of anything on the planet.

that being said i cant wait til noon.

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
darknemus wrote:

Hey - don't loop me into this one.  I'm just an independent observer, so like, nyeah and stuff :-P

-darknemus

It was more a general statement regarding the people involved in various leaks over the years and how they don't sit around playing with 2 second clips.

I didn't mean for that post to insinuate that dark is involved in whats about to happen.

Yeah, clips aren't my style. I'm more about cheesy Back to the Future references and stuff :-P

-darknemus

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
darknemus wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
darknemus wrote:

Hey - don't loop me into this one.  I'm just an independent observer, so like, nyeah and stuff :-P

-darknemus

It was more a general statement regarding the people involved in various leaks over the years and how they don't sit around playing with 2 second clips.

I didn't mean for that post to insinuate that dark is involved in whats about to happen.

Yeah, clips aren't my style. I'm more about cheesy Back to the Future references and stuff :-P

-darknemus

Not to play 'Devil's advocate', but didn't Biff leak 'I.R.S.' in, like 4 parts over April 1-8 or something?:/

smile

darknemus

darknemus wrote:

No - lol.. we did the IRS in like 3 clips in the span of about 15 - 20 mins.  It was more about the Biff Tannen drama and my cheesy writing - it definitely wasn't an intentional "ha, I am making you wait because I'm a dick!!" thing.

-darknemus

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

So dark... what would your alternate personality call what is about to happen?

darknemus

darknemus wrote:
Backslash wrote:

So dark... what would your alternate personality call what is about to happen?

....dividing.

-darknemus

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

The squeaky wheel gets the grease, I guess. Someone pm'd me info, and I think some sweet justice could be on the way for all the hoarders out there. Your stuff is about to become worthless, and someone else is about to get the glory for feeding starving GNR fans.

Have a good day.

Board footer