You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: T Minus 3 days and counting...............??

Neemo wrote:

c'mon guys..lets let it ride out...if it was anyone besides MSL it woulda been locked already...

friday isnt that far away lets see what happens...it may not even be gnr related lets wait and see

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Incognito wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

So while you may be offended that people aren't jumping up and down about a 2 word teaser sentence after years of the same crap, it's not really hard to understand. Either you have something cool or you don't. Until you show for it no one should have to sit through these dumb "5 days until the event of a lifetime" threads. It's fucking stupid and it's been done a million times

I like how people talk like they don't have the option of coming into the thread.

dark - email or pm

When the topic of the fucking thread is "T Minus 3 days and counting ...." you can guarantee-fucking-tee I'm clicking on it. Then, when I read this ridiculous double-talk, I get pissed. It's a waste of fucking time.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

maybe hes dedicating a website to olympic coverage?

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:

Just let the next 14 hours and 14 minutes or so play out.. if its anything, then woot - if not then, oh freaking well, we wait some more.  Its not like waiting is a new thing for us.. duh.

-darknemus

Incognito
 Rep: 0 

Incognito wrote:
darknemus wrote:

Just let the next 14 hours and 14 minutes or so play out.. if its anything, then woot - if not then, oh freaking well, we wait some more.  Its not like waiting is a new thing for us.. duh.

-darknemus

Word.

Sky Dog wrote:

just put the lotion in the basket darknemus........:cool: he he...and after all the years we have been waiting on this, I am fairly certain you may be crazy enough to conduct full conversations with yourself. Just remember, Chinese Democracy is "the way of the future....the way of the future."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQp-oR5Q … re=related

I crack myself up....

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Incognito wrote:
Tommie wrote:
Incognito wrote:

Part 2 is coming ...

Is it guaranteed or are you guys rocking the boat.  The reason I ask is b/c I know how when MSL got all those leaked tracks before he said that he could of had more if it not been for the forums talking about it.

Who's rocking the boat?

Who said anything about MSL, or him getting anything?

Seriously man...I don't want to keep bashing your posts. But I mean - this is a thread about if MSL has something to leak and/or what he is updating on Friday. Then you make an implication that there will be a follow up to his previous efforts - and suddenly go into cryptic "who said anything" mode. Answer = YOU DID! If its not what you wanted to say..then maybe stop talking in code and playing games.

Now...back on topic: MSL is a known leaker, so if he was to say he is leaking CD stuff then I'd believe him. HOWEVER....just because he says the word  chinese does not necessarly mean its GNR related...especially in the context of a little sporting event being held in china right now....

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
darknemus wrote:

-darknemus

dark you just created a crap load of insomniacs 16 myself included 17

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Can't people shut up for 14 hours and 14 minutes instead of playing games?  I'm with bri...it was old a few years ago.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
darknemus wrote:
madagas wrote:

darknemus is a tricky guy like that......:haha:

Oh yeah, that's right - I forgot, I'm supposed to be MSL.  My bad.  Confusing as hell when I'm talking to him on the phone and its really just me talking to myself.  Well at least that way I always have a friend :-P

-darknemus

You're like Tyler Durden (Fight Club)

Board footer