You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: T Minus 3 days and counting...............??

buzzsaw wrote:

Post when you have something to post, otherwise STFU.  These bullshit "clues" are pathetic attention whoring.

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:
faldor wrote:
darknemus wrote:
madagas wrote:

darknemus is a tricky guy like that......:haha:

Oh yeah, that's right - I forgot, I'm supposed to be MSL.  My bad.  Confusing as hell when I'm talking to him on the phone and its really just me talking to myself.  Well at least that way I always have a friend :-P

-darknemus

You're like Tyler Durden (Fight Club)

Buddy, I only wish I had the good looks of Edward Norton or Brad Pitt.. not to even mention the, well, bank balances :-P

-darknemus

Incognito
 Rep: 0 

Incognito wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Post when you have something to post, otherwise STFU.  These bullshit "clues" are pathetic attention whoring.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
darknemus wrote:
faldor wrote:
darknemus wrote:

Oh yeah, that's right - I forgot, I'm supposed to be MSL.  My bad.  Confusing as hell when I'm talking to him on the phone and its really just me talking to myself.  Well at least that way I always have a friend :-P

-darknemus

You're like Tyler Durden (Fight Club)

Buddy, I only wish I had the good looks of Edward Norton or Brad Pitt.. not to even mention the, well, bank balances :-P

-darknemus

Don't we all.  We probably wouldn't be sitting here right now if that was the case.

I thought this thread was about "Perfect Crime" at first.  Pretty nifty.

Incognito

Incognito wrote:

dark - pm's

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Incognito wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

That isn't helping the situation. I realize you gotta "wheel and deal", but try and do it without antagonizing people.

You gotta see it from the point of view that the "part 2" comment would raise the blood pressure.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

The only thing positive that can come from this (that I can think of) is if they have nothing and they're trying to bluff someone into giving them something before someone else does.  I'm pretty tired of being fucked with.  Whatever you have or are trying to get isn't worth pissing off the last few people that are interested in this project.

Incognito

Incognito wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Incognito wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

That isn't helping the situation. I realize you gotta "wheel and deal", but try and do it without antagonizing people.

You gotta see it from the point of view that the "part 2" comment would raise the blood pressure.

if "part 2" brought on all this hostility, i hate to think what I would have heard if I would have said "soon."

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

to me, seems mostly like the launch of his website and nothing else. plus msl is friendly to this forum along with others. i think if this was a message for gnr fans he would have posted it here or at another gnr forum.

MODS - how often does he sign in typically? maybe he could clear this up sooner than midnight friday chinese standard time

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

He's been on a few times during the duration of this thread.

Board footer