You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Impostor
 Rep: 4 

Re: Can anyone identify the source of this pic? (maybe CD cover related?)

Impostor wrote:

Back to the puzzle at hand...Some have viewed my reference to Thirteen Points of Light as a reference to a quantity of pieces you seek.  My favorite puzzles rarely contain such poorly veiled insight, and I assure you that we are not playing on that level.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Welcome back azoff smile Your posting here the other night got us some attention from idolator so many thanks 16

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

I wonder if James should have named you Mr. Roboto?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Impostor wrote:

I had offered a dialog, an open interaction with those present.  Yet, only one seemed comfortable in participating.  Others, perhaps justifiably, questioned my identity or my worth.  By the way, James, I have actually grown fond of the name you have created for me.  I have been known by many names amongst you, my friends.  Perhaps Impostor is as appropriate as any other.

Have nothing against you. I just cant approve of someone using Azoff's name like that.

Bright Eyes 2005

Is "13 points of light" a reference to Sophocles?

Impostor

Impostor wrote:

On to another piece...Two nights ago, I stated that my communication was channeling through the Southeast, yet I left a more precise answer open to question.  It took a day before the question came; a day before another friend asked if it was Atlanta.  There is meaning in history.  Look to the flag, a beacon in yellow and blue that contains a single, powerful word.  Resurgens.

Impostor

Impostor wrote:

James, I appreciate and understand your position.  It was not a name I elected in order to present myself as something I am not.  If that were my intention, I surely would have properly capitalized the proper name.  I simply feared that I would go without notice otherwise.  As stated, I have embraced my new moniker.

Impostor

Impostor wrote:

Bright Eyes, was it not you who questioned the more precise Atlanta in another discussion?

Bright Eyes 2005

Did you used to post puzzles on the old AOL alt gnr newsgroup?   OK, "rising"--"resurgens" the civic flag of Atlanta.  Resurgens is synonymous with "rising".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zagrev/277 … ool-circle

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:

This reminds me a lot of that stuipid ass shit called gnfr.com riddle site that had absolutely nothing to do with Guns n' Roses.  This imposter is somehow trying to get a rise out of all of you and I'd would just ignore them.

Board footer