You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: hey james, would you cave?

bigbri wrote:

Since GNR management monitors these sites, lemme send a message to them.

It is your ridiculous obsession with fan forums and stolen bikes that has made GNR a joke. All other bands welcome fan participation. GNR is against it.

Your problem is not with this site but with CD leaking day after day. Unless you keep your eye on the prize and complete this project, we are going to get CD on our terms. We've already got most of it. It's not gonna take too long to get the rest, especially now that you've set an anti-forum agenda.

Good day.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I'm afraid I don't hold much sympathy.

I will support the band and buy their stuff, but if you refuse to talk with your fans this is what happens.

Long live ROV

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

irving azoff.

it's so simple, get the album out.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

we also request that there are no insults to other boards or their staff and members and as always this is a gnr board so some sort of respect should go the the band and their support groups

anyway since this isnt really gnr news or info i'm going to move it to the management section...feel free to carry on the discussion in there

Sky Dog wrote:

I love little baby ducks........:smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt3WQ7OE … re=related

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

dude! i totally forgot about that song!

karma, my dad used play it on guitar and sing that to me along with cats in the cradle....ahhh memories :wtf:

Sky Dog wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o4P8LK2 … re=related

too fucking funny...seriously watch this chick

Sky Dog wrote:

and just for good measure...since every song is dedicated to her, sort of disturbing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cexAlD4 … re=related

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

James Lofton wrote:

Everything leaks. FACT. Kala leaked weeks before its release. If GNR don't think leaks are gonna happen, they need to retire from the music biz.

Nine songs leaked 2 months ago and they slept through it. A song coming out in a few weeks leaks(the normal timetable for a leak), and sycophants are screaming bloody murder.

That's actually a very good point. Why is SR leaking such a big deal and 9 leaks a few months ago something to just ignore? Is it possible SR is the only finished, recent version of anything to leak? Or even that those 9 songs aren't all going to be on CD?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Is it possible SR is the only finished, recent version of anything to leak?

yeah...didn't bumble say that the other songs are versions from pre-him. So i'm guessing they can live with outdated, unmastered versions of songs leaking when they don't have a firm release date. SR on the other hand is a final product...now leaked just a month before it was going to come out to much fanfare...

Huge difference smile

Board footer