You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Love Is A Bitchslap With Axl

Vocally I think Axl sounds the best on Stuck Inside, he really shows he still has that awesome power and range, this song out of the Bach songs, is the best IMO.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i still think stuck inside is the best of the three...axl isnt lead vocal on this either so i dunno wtf baz has been talking about 16

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I haven't heard it yet. I'm on dial up, and it would lag my connection if I downloaded at the moment. I'll do it later while I'm cooking.

If anyone needs the song, just ring someone's PM doorbell.

Sky Dog wrote:

Thanks to all....James, I think it kinda rocks and Axl puts on two or three different voices in the background. His deep Coma voice.....high pitched wails...pretty rockin solos too...very old school song. Not to bad and could do well on radio on hard rock stations.

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

'Bitchslap' is probably my fav of the 3 that I've heard so far ...

but for Baz' sake, I hope none of these are supposed to be his "big guns."

bba

Sky Dog wrote:

well, thanks for your opinion BBA...I am sure Baz is quite concerned about what a fan (probably the only fan) of a drug Adler junkie wannabe thinks....:rolleyes: don't you have another board to troll around-say mygnr?

the songs and Baz's album won't change the world, no doubt, but they are pretty fun, carefree tunes.

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

madagas wrote:

well, thanks for your opinion...I am sure Baz is quite concerned about what a fan (probably the only fan) of a drug addled junkie wannabe thinks....:rolleyes: don't you have another board to troll around-say mygnr?

the songs and Baz's album won't change the world, no doubt, but they are pretty fun, carefree tunes.

Oh, I'm sorry.   14

I guess you are just a close minded individual who is unable to accept an opinion that isn't 100% Axl ballswinger.

I said I don't care for the songs because I don't.

It has nothing to do with Steven Adler.

Maybe you should be the one looking for another website if you can't deal with an opinion. Try htgth, you have to be 100% ballswinger there, don't you ?  lol

bba

Sky Dog wrote:

we know your game and it is stale....that's all I'm saying. It has nothing to do with your opinion on a washed up 80's rocker's new record. Just go read all your negative posts across all the boards you troll.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I dunno guys, I think I'm starting to falter.  Normally I would be apeshit over these songs leaking.  But as it is right now I couldn't care less.  Dont get me wrong, I'm digging the songs, but I'm just not feeling em.

Board footer