You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Love Is A Bitchslap With Axl

metallex78 wrote:

Would also love a PM from someone please...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Saikin wrote:

I have no idea what the hell Baz was on when he said Axl does lead vocals on 3 songs.  Axl did a dual lead part on Back in the Saddle, he's done backup on the other 2. 

However the song sounds pretty good.

There was a review (the one that said it's the best metal record in a decade) that also said Axl sang lead on at least one track too. Maybe there were other versions of the songs floating around at some point, but he's definitely not singing lead on these.

It's very possible. 

As for this album being the metal album of the decade, that's clearly not true.  Don't get me wrong, it's a great album so far, just not the metal album of the decade.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Had a listen and it sounds ok, although I find it hard to make out Axl in there, and I'm unsure of whether he really adds anything to the song anyway.

Stuck Inside is still my favourite that I've heard so far.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

I'm gonna say this is prolly metal album of the year.   They played 4 or 5 tracks last night on the trunk show and I gotta say all of it was pretty kickass.

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

I think the song 'Angel Down' was better than any of the 3 that Axl had vocals on.

bba

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

russtcb wrote:
bringbackadler wrote:

I think the song 'Angel Down' was better than any of the 3 that Axl had vocals on.

bba

I didn't have time to burn the interview before I left, I did download it though. Are the songs included in the rip or were they removed?

Not sure.

I listened to the interview last night.

bba

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

I've only heard the version with Baz............

Board footer