You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Incognito at it again

monkeychow wrote:

why isn't all this stuff shared...i just don't get the whole hording thing.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I would like to know more about Axl and Bucket's 'relationship', from what I hear and have read they seem like siblings.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

I would like to know more about Axl and Bucket's 'relationship', from what I hear and have read they seem like siblings.

Seeing as I don't seem to be on good terms with certain Spanish-speaking people at the moment, I'll tell you a bit more of what one guy told me.  Apparently, Fernando - if this is true - said that Axl and Bucket were like 'Corey Feldman and Corey Haim'.  That's, if accurate, why Bucket's loss continues to cripple GN'R to this day - as if it needed spelling out for me/any of us(?) though.:/

I really would not be surprised if they are still trying to get him (and Brain?) back.

russtcb wrote:
sic. wrote:
ereeper wrote:

Maybe he should be 10 second clip on youtube to lure in a potential trader.

Try this.

It's been out there for over a year.

Additional stills.

Never saw that. Thanks for the tip!

No, I've never seen it either.  Thanks for the link, sic.!:)

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Wow, i've never seen that. His 2002 voice sounds SO much better on Madagascar.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:

Checkmate (or whatever its really called) is out there for a while with some hoarders. I don't think the VMA's rehearsal has more value than the leak.

I always thought Checkmate was fake or something. I mean his best bet is contacting the guy who leaked the clip.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I still think that the Closing In On You clip was legit. Even more after hearing Shackler. Maybe he could try to find that song.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I don't mind him using the footage to get a leak, but if he proves unsuccessful, he should leak it or he becomes a hoarder himself, which I seem to remember him going off on hoarders.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Incognito will not leak a song if he gets one.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer