You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Horrific
 Rep: 7 

Re: GNR Evolution

Horrific wrote:

Thanks!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Horrific wrote:

Why dont I get mail from here?

We didn't send that shitty and terribly written email out. That was Brody on a mission to slander us and kill off his site even quicker. He's too immature to realize that GNR forum members aren't interested in slander and forum wars.

He can run his mouth all he wants. He's just going to give free publicity to this site and cause all the old ROV lurkers to come here. We haven't promoted this site anywhere yet. Don't need to for awhile either. He's gonna do it for us.

Every time he mentions me or this site, it just lets people know what we are doing, where all of us are at now, and where the site is.

He can talk about me for the next 10 years if he wants to.:haha:

I find it hilarious he now sends out a thoughtless apology to members this long after it all went down. Proof that the apology isn't genuine is his attack coming in the next sentence. If it was genuine, there would have been no mention of that bullshit and there would have been a sincere apology in its place. The apology was an afterthought to the email's true intent.

He offered no olive branch to his membership. Just immature bullshit.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

If you have any problems logging in over the next day or two it may be caused by the URL change from /rov2/ to http://www.gnrevolution.com/

It's all working at my end, hopefully is at yours too.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

so yeah update your favorites....we're moving away from our RoV affilitations....but it was fun while it lasted...lets look forward to a new era 9

Just to add to what James said, he can blame us all he wants for stealing ROV when in reality he didn't give a shit about ROV or GNR or VR for that matter and tried to let it die a slow death after we ran it all that time without him.   Now ofcourse he brings it back just to get back at us for not letting it die off because we DO care about the members and what goes on or not goes on in the GNR/VR world and always have, he doesn't and never will, even now he doesn't cuz it's not about the members even still, it's just about this bullshit and he constantly keeps it going.

Yes Neemo a new and better Era  9 5

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I like Chief.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

I got that email too. How pathetic.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
russtcb wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

I got that email too. How pathetic.

At first I thought it was a joke... turns out, not so much. Does anyone honestly plan on even visiting that site let alone posting there alot?

No, and I wouldn't think many people would. It's like you said, I don't care what you call it, this is where the posters I recognize & enjoy reading & sharing info are. Why would I leave. To be honest I'm surprised he's starting up another site. It'll be very slow, especially at first until he recruits people from a variety of site. Not necisarily this one.

Board footer