You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Can Guns learn from Metallica?

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i dont think so russ...but i think itunes is a bit of a scam

i dunno i just have some issues with accepting change i suppose 16

I swore that when metallica knocked napster offline that i would never pay to download a song..i havent yet

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

If you download on itunes you can burn it on a cd very easily.

ereeper

ereeper wrote:

Metallica has now put three singles on itunes before the release of the album.  This makes perfect sense for Guns.  Especially if they were studio versions of songs that were leaked.  I'm sure Metallica is rolling in the cash right now and will continue.  They have the right marketing for this album.  They also played the first single on This Week In Baseball of all places.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

This Week In Baseball seems to be very rock-friendly with the music they play, as does the Fox Saturday Game of the Week segment.

They've played old GN'R on there before. I've heard Jungle, City, Yesterdays, YCBM... someone there likes these artists.

ereeper

ereeper wrote:

The entire Metallica album has leaked.  I'm surprized it made it this long.  It is going to debut on a bunch of radio shows tonight anyways.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I guess we'll find out what the initial reaction will be to Death Magnetic.

ereeper

ereeper wrote:

I really like the album.  If you throw out The Unforgiven III, this is the album I wanted after Justice.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

This Week In Baseball seems to be very rock-friendly with the music they play, as does the Fox Saturday Game of the Week segment.

They've played old GN'R on there before. I've heard Jungle, City, Yesterdays, YCBM... someone there likes these artists.

Baseball is hugely pro GNR.

ereeper

ereeper wrote:

Yep, I have heard a lot of GNR at games or on tv.

Board footer