You are not logged in. Please register or login.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

Re: What have you bought yourself today?

strat0 wrote:

Dr. Pepper

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

114440935_ced18b4f6d_o.jpg

Hell yeah 3

So did you get this yet? is that where you've been lately? putting it together? 16

Well, I didn't exactly "buy" it but...

Me and the rest of my family got presents from my brother last Friday who lives in Japan.

Among the things were cards/photos from My Neighbour Totoro and envelopes from the Ghibli Museum, a miniature samurai sword, apple & honey vinegar from Mount Fuji, japanese cherry blossom vinegar and japanese cherry blossom spice salt.

I'll take photos if there's interest.

Oh, how I miss Tokyo...

And to be on topic just in case, I pre-ordered a shitload of games a couple of days ago.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Got a payrise today so bought loads of digital download shit like scripts and mods for various softwares 16 geek-alert tongue

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Paid off debt to my parents for Green Day tickets and paid for my suit hire for prom this Friday.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:
downliner wrote:

Got a payrise today so bought loads of digital download shit like scripts and mods for various softwares 16 geek-alert tongue

you paid for softwares 18

AtariLegend wrote:
Neemo wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

114440935_ced18b4f6d_o.jpg

Hell yeah 3

So did you get this yet? is that where you've been lately? putting it together? 16

I think that's what happened, he got stoned, then smashed it by mistake 16.

Today I bought myself the first two seasons of the "Battlestar Galactica" remake, heard alot about it, but never watched it while it was on TV.

Axl S

Axl S wrote:

Camping Equipment because it was on sale and I figured I may go camping one day...

also bought myself lunch

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I bought these...

6219-926226-d.jpg

Axl S

Axl S wrote:

I finally bought my first pair of decent shoes spending over £50 on them a few weeks back... now I want more tongue

Board footer