You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: "In Search of Checkmate"

Axlin16 wrote:

It's definitely not Jackie Chan. That was a joke imo.

But I do think it's The General. It's the only other 'leak' out there in existance, not on the album, and The General is the only song title left, confirmed by Axl, AND Axl alluded to parts of The General being heard, and the only leak still out there is this.

Makes sense to me. Checkmate is a clip of The General.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

But I do think it's The General. It's the only other 'leak' out there in existance, not on the album, and The General is the only song title left, confirmed by Axl, AND Axl alluded to parts of The General being heard, and the only leak still out there is this.

Your Right i dindt though it 14

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

jackie chan/general/checkmate all refer to the same song

Coma

Coma wrote:

hear this man, look, i was loking for thyme leaks on this page and appear one forum, inside of it they talk about a guy who had a lot of leaks of Chinese Democracy:
http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=2808

and appear a foto of he's computer where it said that he have "I'm Sorry" what i supposed to be "Sorry" look at bottom of the picture it says Intérprete: Guns N' Roses Título del Album: Chinese Democracy here comes the AMAZING part the weight of the file is 6,15 mb and I look into my real Sorry file and its weight its 6,22 mb yikes almost the same

in the forum says anyone can rename files but how could he guess the weight of the file.....:headbang:
mmmm....

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

oops posted in wrong thread i think...

i could see an acoustic of sorry being done...

EDIT nvm. can you try not to post the same message in three different threads please?

Coma

Coma wrote:
strat0 wrote:

oops posted in wrong thread i think...

i could see an acoustic of sorry being done...

EDIT nvm. can you try not to post the same message in three different threads please?

upps.. my mistake...

but hear this how he colud now the really weight of the file then??

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Personally having heard the album I don't really care about leaks anymore - even of songs we haven't heard.  The interest for me has definitely faded, it's kinda mehh.

So too has my interest in posters intentionally using poor grammar and mis-spelling words in an attempt to disguise their identity or appear to be someone they are not.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Yeah, but he could be talking about one of the live "jams" where they played bits of The General. Or even a piano solo. He could have said the same thing about This I love.

Coma

Coma wrote:

3 hey i have  43 sec of the VMA rehearsals ... Madagascar look at it
sorry Icognito i think your material is loosing value....

http://www.http://www.youtube.com/watch … 0Xsn8&NR=1
Sorry 16

misterID wrote:

Yeah, but he could be talking about one of the live "jams" where they played bits of The General. Or even a piano solo. He could have said the same thing about This I love.

look this it look like a song doesn't?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYj7KDlahZU

Board footer