You are not logged in. Please register or login.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

Re: The NFL 2007-08 Season thread

NY Giants82 wrote:

Pats are pissed and sending a signal to the rest of the league: Dont question the legitmacy of our team and championships.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah and when Tom Brady throws his next interception, he's a free target. And allowed to get his ass clocked by a 260 lb linebacker. Just remember that. wink

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Brady didnt seem to care when he ran in those 2 TD's....and welker got clocked a few times too...he didnt seem to care either...

anyway 4 turnovers deep in skins territory....that was like 24 points right there and one td by the defence and one by Cassels what are they supposed to do take knees and give wash back the ball? skins sucked big yesterday...after running their mouths too they deserved it anyway...

hell Moss only had a couple receptions

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Going for it on 4th down in the 4th quarter while they were up 42 points?!

whatever

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

whatever

Going for it is bad.  Throwing the ball when you go for it is even worse.  Run the fullback up the middle if you don't want to kick the FG.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

Pats are pissed and sending a signal to the rest of the league: Dont question the legitmacy of our team and championships.

I agree that is what they are doing, but I don't think it will get the results they desire.  Doing it with this team doesn't legitimize what happened a couple years ago.  This team has more talent than any of their previous SB teams - especially on offense.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

whatever

hey jealousy 16 (anybody remember that crappy song?)

anyway they were never up by 42 points it went from 38 to 45 16

NY Giants82

NY Giants82 wrote:

Oh I agree that it will come to the point where there will be a bounty on Brady's head. But if you dont want them running the score up, then stop them.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

Oh I agree that it will come to the point where there will be a bounty on Brady's head. But if you dont want them running the score up, then stop them.

True, but it works both ways, if you don't want your QB to be a target for the rest of the league to take his head off, don't be an ass & run up the score. Nobody's going to be going after Jason Campbell this season, or Peyton, or Rothleisburger.. So I wonder why anybody would be licking their chops to get a good shot in on Brady. Gee, I wonder why?

NY Giants82

NY Giants82 wrote:

Defenses will always be licking their chops to get a lick at any QB, not just because its Brady and the Pats are running scores up. They want to do that regardless, but it may give someone a little more motivation to do it though.

Board footer