You are not logged in. Please register or login.

warriorpriestess
 Rep: 5 

Re: trans-siberian orchestra

IMHO this is an incredible band with amazing music, who put on the most consistently thrilling concerts i have ever seen in my life.

not to mention that the members i have had the pleasure of meeting (both in person and online) are personable & friendly.

any other tso fans here?

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I used to listen (as a kid I was into Savatage) but I haven't listened in a while.  Of course, I love to listen to the albums around Christmastime.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Are these the guys who use the bells????? If so Ive heard some...amazing music from them

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

ah...............danelle...........how did i know you'd start a thread for tso?:mosh:

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:
warriorpriestess wrote:

IMHO this is an incredible band with amazing music, who put on the most consistently thrilling concerts i have ever seen in my life.

not to mention that the members i have had the pleasure of meeting (both in person and online) are personable & friendly.

any other tso fans here?

I took my mom to see them a few years ago when they were in Hershey.  It was an AMAZING show.  Hands down one of the most impressive performances I've ever seen.  They hung around after the show and signed pretty much anything you wanted.  I was very impressed.  They're coming around again here in the next few months, I'm really thinking of going.

Board footer