You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: 2008 NFL season

Bono wrote:

14:laugh::laugh::headbang::laugh::laugh:

really as a Cowboys fan what more can I say than that?

Go Dolphins? 10

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

WOO-HOOOOOO!!!! Eagles smoke the Cowboys AND make the playoffs. Can't ask for a better finish to the season than that.

Wade Phillips - Gone!
Pacman Jones - Gone!
Roy Williams - Gone!

C ya!

Bono

Bono wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

WOO-HOOOOOO!!!! Eagles smoke the Cowboys AND make the playoffs. Can't ask for a better finish to the season than that.

Wade Phillips - Gone!
Pacman Jones - Gone!
Roy Williams - Gone!

C ya!

Roy Williams isn't going anywhere unless you mean Roy Williams the safety. #11 just signed  a big deal with Dallas. I agree with Wade getting shipped out as well as Pac-Man. i'd also like to see Jason garrett take his overarted ass and leave. I want Bill Cowher in Dallas. Not sure Cowher would ever want Dallas though.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I'll take Wade back if Dallas wants to fire him! I mean, how's he supposed to win with so little talent around him? I'm being serious by the way, they just need better players.

Hoping the Bills keep Jauron actually, for how he prepares players and gets young guys looking like veterans, but he's terrible in-game. Incapable of taking risks, too stubborn to adjust a game-plan, and awful play-calling.  Bills need a pass rush (new defensive ends would help) and a passing system centered around Lee Evans.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If you are an NFL owner and want to guarantee your team never wins in the playoffs, hire Wade Phillips immediately. I knew that Dallas would never go anywhere with him, and neither will any other team.

Good to know the Flutie curse is still alive.

Bono

Bono wrote:
Communist China wrote:

I'll take Wade back if Dallas wants to fire him! I mean, how's he supposed to win with so little talent around him? I'm being serious by the way, they just need better players..

You cannot be serious.  Witten, Williams, Barber, Owens, Romo, Ware, Newman, Ratliff etc. etc. etc. So little talent? Gimme a break CC. they are one of if not the most talented teams in the entire league. To say they have "so little talent" is just stupid. They are a far too talented a team to be as shitty as they are. Most of that falls on the coaches. The players need to be accountable too but when you have a team with  SO MUCH talent it falls primarily on the coaches who have shown zero leadership throughout the last two seasons. I honestly can't believe you say the Cowboys lack talent.  That's one of the dumbest coments I've heard all season long.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

The Cowboys are definatley one of the most talented teams in the NFL. But this isnt Madden or Fantasy Football. You cant just pick certain players and plug them in and expect everything to take off. Jerry Jones will never get this. And thats fine by me.

Jones also said after the game that Phillips would be back cause he has won 2/3s of his games, so thats fine by me also.

Helluva defensive performance by the Eagles today. It was the snowball effect out there.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Here's the Wild Card weekend schedule....

Saturday:

Indianapolis at San Diego

Atlanta at Arizona

Sunday:

Baltimore at Miami

Philadelphia at Minnesota

Most dangerous team in the playoffs?

Baltimore

I think Baltimore will kill the Dolphins and be on their way to the SB. Vikings should beat the Eagles easily, but I wouldn't be surprised by an upset. Colts will win against the Chargers, and that Atlanta/Arizona game might be a bloodbath.

I still cant believe the Falcons and Dolphins are in the playoffs.

Jones is bringing back Phillips? Good. I don't have to worry about Dallas going deep in the playoffs for at least one more year.

Sky Dog wrote:

Falcons can beat Arizona and I'll take Philly over the Vikes. I agree on Baltimore as their defense can be so dominating at times. The Boys from the "U" are complete studs...Ed Reed and Ray Lewis. I'll also take Indy over San Diego.

As for Dallas, can we equate them to the "new" Gnr?!!!! Trainwreck.:o

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

damn fucking bret favre cant even squeak a win out so the pats could make it in

ah well considering all the injuries to the pats this year they came out pretty respectable...but its tough when you miss the playoffs with 11 wins 17

Board footer