You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Talking Metal now has a show on Fuse

My insider at Fuse tells me Talking Metal has launched a show on Fuse and will premiere Friday night at 12:30am and the promos that started airing this weekend has highlighted interviews with GNR members such as BBF and Frank.

When this show comes in, I am going to have a look at it to see if they will be in the premiere episode and will let you guys know.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

Cool stuff

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:

Oh great, another GNR "insider" story roll

Just kidding DTJ.  Sounds cool!  Keep us posted! 22

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Has Frank ever said anything?  I don't think I've ever heard him or read a quote of his.  This might be worth checking out just to hear him.

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

For me personally, it's hard to get excited when I hear that Axl's band members are doing interviews. They never ever say anything relevant about the band or album. Just always some vague excuse for the delay or "I can't answer that" response.

Also, has Frank ever done anything outside of being GN'R 5th drummer ? As far as I know, he hasn't. He's just a no name drummer who ended up in the band because another guy walked out on the project. Am I wrong ?

bba

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
bringbackadler wrote:

For me personally, it's hard to get excited when I hear that Axl's band members are doing interviews. They never ever say anything relevant about the band or album. Just always some vague excuse for the delay or "I can't answer that" response.

Also, has Frank ever done anything outside of being GN'R 5th drummer ? As far as I know, he hasn't. He's just a no name drummer who ended up in the band because another guy walked out on the project. Am I wrong ?

bba

But this is a television interview (Fuse is TV right?). I'm not getting my hopes up but the fact that it highlights they're GN'R members, this could be the begining of promotion.

Axl S wrote:
bringbackadler wrote:

bba

But this is a television interview (Fuse is TV right?). I'm not getting my hopes up but the fact that it highlights they're GN'R members, this could be the begining of promotion.

Yes Fuse is TV.   The interveiws may not be recent interviews, they could be from last year or beginning of this year, Talking Metal might have been compiling interviews for this show during the last year or so.   

Regardless of when the interviews took place or even what they talk about, it's most definitely promotion for GNR regardless and it's great that it's the premiere episode they are in 5   well I'll confirm that when I get a look at the show when it arrives.  It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Cool. Good news or somewhat good news in the GNR world coming up. I just don't expect much anymore and that makes it easier too get some excitement about things of this nature. Keep us updated. 22

bringbackadler wrote:

bba

if you aren't interested in the members of the band then why are you posting in this section?   17

Board footer