You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: Shackler's Revenge Footage

Axl S wrote:

That version is different from the leak we got. The dun dun DEEE, bit at the start is repeated four times in the game version. Only done two times in the mix we got. We got a demo. On that video is a final album track no doubt. I really want to hear a good version of this now.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

drums sound differnt to from what i can hear

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

That's a good thing, because in my opinion, of the leaks we've heard, the drums are what need the most work and are generally what keep those tracks from sounding like totally finished mixed. How GN'R is dropping the ball on this promotion so badly I'll never quite understand. I thought at least Azoff would have the media all over this. This actually has LESS fanfare than Oh My God.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
von wrote:

That's a good thing, because in my opinion, of the leaks we've heard, the drums are what need the most work and are generally what keep those tracks from sounding like totally finished mixed. How GN'R is dropping the ball on this promotion so badly I'll never quite understand. I thought at least Azoff would have the media all over this. This actually has LESS fanfare than Oh My God.

Again it's a video game leak. Footage of games being played in people's bedrooms before release show up all the time and no one cares, and no one will care about this. He needs the media all over this when the game officially releases.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

finally, someone who gets it

GNRVahland
 Rep: 0 

GNRVahland wrote:

Please please please

RIP it (or mix it or whatever...)
First of all : thanks (LiveFree?) for the youtube leak....
I saw the youtube leak and noticed the already mentioned difference but the quality still needs something....

I read that people can rip it or mix it so please...
(I am googling all torrent sites but keep on finding the same versions !)

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

i heard today that people can set it so only the songs they wanna see are the ones that show up on the playlist...thats not a good thing IMO

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i heard today that people can set it so only the songs they wanna see are the ones that show up on the playlist...thats not a good thing IMO

How, it means if you don't like a song after trying it you can make sure it doesn't show up on some of your playlists. It's a good feature that should be there regardless of what is in this game.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

i mean bad for the new gnr single as most people will turn off all the songs they don't know

Board footer