You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: Do you believe CD will come out in 08?

gnfnraxl wrote:

But thus far only one person believes it'll come out.  I can't remember who you are but man I hope you're right.  Thing is I don't believe you'll be.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

wow...this goes to show you how much faith the fan base has lost in this man

i;ll be an opimtist for the 3rd year running

yes it'll be out this year

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

And we have a second one!  Hope you two will be able to gloat by the end of the year my friends.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I can't get my head round the fact that it'll be out this year, it just doesn't seem likely. I'm thinking early next year, as that also counts in Uni's fourth quarter for which CD is supposedly on the release schedule for.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

One day it will *have* to come out right? I mean it wouldn't surprise me if nothing happened as in 06 and 07 and so on...but i mean...sooner or latter...business issues will get fixed and it will actually happen....surely...i mean we know the songs exist...

I think it will be released someday.  Unfortunately it'll be after Axl has passed (Which I hope won't be anytime soon as I wouldn't wish death on anyone).  Other than that I don't think it'll be released.

See I don't share that view.  I do believe it'll come out someday before Axl passes.  I really don't think Axl is blocking the release, or that whatever legal battles they're fighting can't be overcome SOMEDAY.

I  hope to hell it's released this year but it'd be tough to bet on it when we haven't really heard anything to make us believe that.  I mean, the Rock Band thing is great, the Best Buy thing is great, the possible aim for a November release is great.  But right now "Shackler's Revenge" is the only guarantee for this year.  And we've only got 3 1/2 months left.  I'd have to assume we'd need to get an announcement sometime soon.  Axl did say there would be promotion and it wouldn't just show up in music stores one Tuesday, so I would think the promotional vehicle would have to start pretty soon if 2008 is the plan.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I'm not completely shutting the door on a release until late October. No release date then, its not coming out this year.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I'm not completely shutting the door on a release until late October. No release date then, its not coming out this year.

I think this opinion is very accurate.  Next month (maybe as late as mid-November) or not this year.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I think this opinion is very accurate.  Next month (maybe as late as mid-November) or not this year.

I'm down with that.  I'm certainly not gonna give up on Monday like some people have suggested.  There's still SOME time to get things accomplished.  Give them another month or so, then we repeat the cycle for 2009.  Hopefully not though.

I'd be surprised if it was released this year,or ever for that matter. cool

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

depends, if they cant get enough money out of kevin with the help of the fbi, they will release it because gas prices are too high for axls ferrari.

Board footer