You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Information on Shackler's Revenge

Sky Dog wrote:

The Gnr family is a big, well hidden clan of cultists.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I still think Axl had a huge direction on the instrumental sound of the album, and how it's structured. Guitars, bass, piano, keys, drums, etc.

He started doing that back during the Illusions, i'm sure this album will be even more W. Axl Rose on every level.

But on the new band, there's nothing to tell. WHAT'S TO TELL?!?!?!

That's the reason the old band is getting described. Until Axl gets off his ass, puts the album out, and tours EXTENSIVELY, not a couple months here and there, the new band STILL has not been properly introduced.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

'Shackler's Revenge' as performed by Guns N' roses courtesy of Sony BMG Music

this is interesting....why Sony....why not universal music or geffen or interscope hmm

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

does anyone think this song will be officially released as a single?

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Interesting to see Robin get a writing credit. I don't hear him on the track at all. But of course that doesn't mean he isn't there. No writing credit to Stinson or Thal though - considering most of us agreed Ron played a solo, you would think that usually counts as writing on the track.

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Saboteur wrote:
Slash_McKagan wrote:

does anyone think this song will be officially released as a single?

Yes. I do. This song is great 9:rock:

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Interesting to see Robin get a writing credit. I don't hear him on the track at all. But of course that doesn't mean he isn't there. No writing credit to Stinson or Thal though - considering most of us agreed Ron played a solo, you would think that usually counts as writing on the track.

nope....look at NR and Estranged for example...slash got no writing credit for either track

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Yeah, that threw me for a loop as well. Could explain why my Uni girl has had no info.

One would hope that the album doesn't go through Sony/BMG if the band is still under contract with Universal... What a huge legal mess that would be.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

unless universal managed to offload the guns name to sony to cut its losses

.....its gotta be a typo

Board footer