You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Guns N Roses on Universal Music Group Release List

bigbri wrote:

The thing about the Science Faxtion CD is, it's already done. I know a dude who got it from a publicst. Some PR people had started sending them out, then, WHAM, the door was closed. I work for a newspaper, and now you can't get the PR people to send them. Not saying it's GNR related, but you never know. Maybe it's just a curse that follows all former GNR members around.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

what does nin cancelling shows and bucket.brina postponing release of their cd have to do with gnr's cd?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

war

war wrote:

randall, i thought you went to iraq?

war

war wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Is that a serious question?

yes

war

war wrote:
russtcb wrote:

nin isn't gonna postpone shows for gnr and even if trent was willing to do so it would not be necessary to do so in ocotber. cd will be out by november at the earliest and then a tour.

i don't think a buckethead/brain album would affect cd sales at all. people will buy this album to hear axl.

nor do i think cd album release would harm buckethead/brain album sales either.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
war wrote:
russtcb wrote:

nin isn't gonna postpone shows for gnr and even if trent was willing to do so it would not be necessary to do so in ocotber. cd will be out by november at the earliest and then a tour.

i don't think a buckethead/brain album would affect cd sales at all. people will buy this album to hear axl.

nor do i think cd album release would harm buckethead/brain album sales either.

Well, Bucket, Brain have committed to a world tour with Science Faxtion, which would make them unavailable for anything for a long period of time. If, and I mean IF, they were being lured back into the GNR fold, that would put SF on the backburner, wouldn't you think?

war

war wrote:

i was responding to the album release - i don't know about any world tour nor was it mentioned. now it makes a little sense but.........

gnr is gonna tour cd well past march. they are gonna have to postpone the album/tour farther off then that if what you are hoping for comes true.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

It would be cool if Bucket rejoined, but I think that would be a hell of an insult to BF to cut him.

Who says he's going anywhere? I personally think they need to leave Robin in the dust, keep Ron, and then bring back the other two, even though I like Frank.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Frank is great but brain is awesome.

Board footer