You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: New Bumblefoot Interview (w/ Shackler's Info)

James wrote:

As long as Bucket gets the songwriting credit, kudos, money, then there's no reason for Bucket fans to have hissy fits. Bucket has already been vindicated in this saga. He's been gone for almost 5 years and the band still has to use material he wrote. He was practically offered a blank check to come back while Ron was rehearsing. His material cant be fully replicated in a live setting. Tons of fans want him back after hating him for years. After band members harsh statements, even Axl realizes Bucket compositions are needed to launch this thing.

That's vindication.

So let Ron have his chicken dinners. The real chicken dinner(the demo) will eventually leak anyways. Like I have said since he joined, if people want him all over tracks, lets do it. We have Bucket demos to compare, and will likely have more to compare in the future. I have no problem putting a Bucket influenced CD up against a Bumble influenced CD. Its a "Pepsi challenge" I look forward to taking.

So he is insinuating all the guitar is him? I bet that made Fortus and Finck happy.:laugh: If he is rerecording over quite a bit of this material, then Fortus should just be dumped like a ton of bricks.

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

ereeper wrote:

Yeah, that's a bit of shock since so many were convinced that it was BH.  Either way, a kick ass solo is a kick ass solo, so good job Ron!

most knew it was bumble because it is pointless sliding and wanking on the fretless, buckethead would never play a wack solo without a direction like that bucket

also if you look at what most listeners say about the song...they like it, except the solo. go everywhere were it is posted, many mention that.

bumble is the wrong guy for this, im sure hes nice and all, but his solos are wack. thats why axl tried up until the last moment to get bucket back...2 weeks before the first show. bumble was second choice for axl too. i would have liked to hear buckets solo for this song, which im sure was actually listenable and rocking 19

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

The BH version of this song has to be out there.
I wish that would leak

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

The best part of the song is the solo, whoever wrote and whoever played that.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

the shredding is generic and uninspired.. its a good song all in all, but i expect more from the solos....

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

The best part of the song is the solo, whoever wrote and whoever played that.

agreed. I liked the solos and riffs in this song and had no idea (besides the fretless) whether is was BH or BBF. Don't get me wrong, it would be cool to hear the bucket demo but the song already kicks ass. I'm sick of hearing that just Ron's shredding is "mindless." All shredding is mindless. Shredding is just a scale played extremely fast. It's funny how some people were cumming in their pants over the solos and riffs in this song but now that they find out that it was BBF that played them, they all back off and start licking BH nuts. I think both guitarists are great and all of this BH v BBF stuff is just annoying.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I like this song a lot, regardles.. but a BH shred is something completely different to someone elses shred.. you know when its his..im not bitchin about anyone, i like BBf, and as it happens i knew the guitar in this wasnt BH.. so i wasnt staining my pants..

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
alexh0618 wrote:

It's funny how some people were cumming in their pants over the solos and riffs in this song but now that they find out that it was BBF that played them, they all back off and start licking BH nuts. I think both guitarists are great and all of this BH v BBF stuff is just annoying.

Thats an unfair accusation. When this song first leaked the majority said the guitar work was great regardless of who was playing what. I was even willing to go out on a limb and give Fortus kudos, which would be a first for me. Now we know he STILL hasn't been on a song.

My opinion on the guitar work doesn't change just because Buckethead has been removed.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Good to know all the solos are Ron.

How is that good, it was BHs song, that means they erased BHs solos and put rons on there.
That is BAD

Yeah, that is fucked up. At least Bucket will get the royalties for actually writing the song.

I really could care less who played this and that on the songs and it doesn't really matter who wrote what songs,it's just music and some of it is just shit.

Board footer