You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

Re: APPARENTLY, incognito or someone has...

hahahaha its from august 19th i just hadnt checked my inbox lololol

Yeah, sure.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Checkmate is a fake title I thought? Someone back me up, wasnt it a fan invented title meant as a joke aimed at Merck? (which means the lyrics would be fake)

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah, razz made up the title. Its why I always laughed at "insiders" posting lyrics to it that included the word checkmate.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

'all dozens slayed, every chance, one given, dont ever spin, just say what we had - or it would take, away the light we're given, once it is ours, were free from this land. dont ever expect me to turn up this late, mother fucker' in this game, its checkmate '
that's what he has in his signature

Maybe he grabbed those lyrics from our locked thread months ago, where someone claimed them to be the real lyrics?

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=3143

I can unlock the thread if people are buying into this again though? 17

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If anyone buys into it again I may jump out a window....

I'll never forget when people were saying it was the greatest song ever.....literally.

Captain Winkler

OH OK, I AM JUST NOT AS FAMILIAR WITH WHOLE FORUM SAGA AS SOME OF YOU. THE REASON I BOUGHT INTO IT WAS ANOTHER GUY OVER AT MYGNR WHO SEEMS TO KNOW HIS SHIT WAS PRACTICALLY BEGGING THIS 'HOLY GRAIL' GUY FOR INFO ON THE TRACKS.

and i didn't realise caps was on but i couldnt be bothered typing that out again.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I don't believe anything from Incognito.  He's a known liar and attention whore.

slimemonkey
 Rep: 1 

slimemonkey wrote:

as is the 'other guy who seems to know his shit ' .

Captain Winkler

'knowing ones shit' so to speak, does not necessarily equate to being a well grounded person, nor does it mean you have to make a great deal of sense. the reason i said he seemed to know what he was talking about was due to his extensive posting over at mygnr.com, when one has that many posts it would normally indicate you have considerable knowledge of the chinese democracy saga, therefore leading me to believe he 'knew his shit'.

is that enough clarification?

Board footer