You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

Re: possible information of prostitute and a GNR insider

there was a discussion over at mygnr about the best buy leak of chinese democracy, when a guy who had previously claimed to know more than mysteron, MSL, and all those characters, posted this:

"1.) Song #2 is not Prostitute. Prostitute, (musically) is the sequel to Nightrain played out in a more contemporary sound. Nightrain and Prostitute go hand in hand the way it should be. It is a catchy rocker song, not a ballad.

2.) The 'Best Buy leaks' that you have heard offer the same background vocal layers that are barely heard in the previous leaked demo tracks such as when Axl states "Guess you'll find out for yourself" yet in this final version they have been extended to its full original form. The falsetto backing sound has been raised above the headvoice and the headvoice has become the equalizer. The new ending verse to Chinese Democracy was actually recorded in the studio during the same time as the previous demos but Axl could not decide which would fit lyrically."

his name over at mygnr is 'Roux- Jordan's Soothsayer' and apparently hes made claims that have come true before. interestingly though, he seems quite willing to give away information, and i thought it might be a good idea to perhaps PM him, quiz the guy and see just how much he knows and how much information hes willing to part with. i'd do it myself but i am banned from mygnr and every new account i make doesn't work(WTF)

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?sho … 25720&st=0
here's a link to the page he posts that on.

OH ALSO, CYNICAL PEOPLE, YEA I REALISE HE COULD BE MAKING ALL OF THIS UP, BUT WHAT HARM WOULD COME OF SIMPLY ASKING HIM? oh noooo we might not get any information, wouldn't that be a travesty.

Whether it's true or not, I still don't believe that Song #2 is Prostitute.

Captain Winkler

message him quickly, rape him of the information we need!
also "Nightrain and Prostitute go hand in hand the way it should be"
wonder what he means by that...

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Isn't a soothsayer someone who predicts the future?

My PM rights have been revoked at mygnr so can't help anyway I'm afraid hmm

Captain Winkler

its a buckethead song as well isnt it? i bet its bucket! omg!

Captain Winkler

on a side note, would there be a reason none of my new accounts are working, do they IP ban over at mygnr?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Captain Winkler

yea its not really what he knows about the song thats interesting but these lines are very interesting, "The new ending verse to Chinese Democracy was actually recorded in the studio during the same time as the previous demos but Axl could not decide which would fit lyrically", how could he know that?(presuming its legit)

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

how could he know that?(presuming its legit)

or he could just be talking out his ass???

Sky Dog wrote:

out of his ass....

Board footer