You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: possible information of prostitute and a GNR insider

gnfnraxl wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

MSl is a piece of shit

But you were still happy to get leaks from that so called piece of shit.  If it weren't for MSL we wouldn't have heard new GNR music other than live.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I would like to see a studio version of the new KOHD as some kind of bonus, but not on CD itself.

I like the demo Don't Cry too.  I have the single with all three versions and love them all.  I wish I could have heard DC in concert with the vocals.   In Detroit, the crowd didn't really get into BBF's instrumental.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

i havent listened to any leaks

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

Your full of shit then, because you posted this comment 4 days ago:

i Listen to TWAT and Chinese democracy at least 3 times a day each, same with better, other then that i've gone off listening to music at the moment, since i am supposed to be studying. shackler's underwhelms me now, i was completely in love with it when it first leaked, and then fell remotely in love with it after the official release, but since then it seems to bore me.

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4712&p=1

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

Your full of shit then, because you posted this comment 4 days ago:

i Listen to TWAT and Chinese democracy at least 3 times a day each, same with better, other then that i've gone off listening to music at the moment, since i am supposed to be studying. shackler's underwhelms me now, i was completely in love with it when it first leaked, and then fell remotely in love with it after the official release, but since then it seems to bore me.

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4712&p=1

*lmao* That's why I find it hypocritical to blast MSL regardless what we might think of him.  We all listened to the leaks.  Only leaks I haven't listened to is the RB 2 version of SR and the BB leaks.  I truly believe we're near the launch pad just that it won't be in 08.  I can't see why it will not be released this year, I can't wait to hear the excuse but 08 will not be the year in my opinion.  Maybe 09.

Captain Winkler

wasn't me

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

wasn't me

So someone else posted under your nick?

Edit: Interesting.

Captain Winkler

someone....or something

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

someone....or something

Well much like all Axl says or most of what he says anyways, I choose not to bleieve you.  No hard feelings though.  *LOL*

Board footer