You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: Chinese Democracy release date?

gnfnraxl wrote:
jorge76 wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

At this point if it leaks I won't download it and wait to buy it.  I can't go against my principles on this.  I've waited 14 years I can wait another month or so.

I've been thinking recently that if/when it leaks, I'll download it for sure, but I might not listen.  I'm not gonna 100% believe that it's coming out until the moment it's in my hand, so at least that way I'd have a backup in case something odd happens. 

I doubt I'd have that kind of willpower though.

Not for me.  If Axl can't release it this time then fuck him.  He doesn't want us to hear his music then I won't bother but he can expect me to stop following his carrer and just stick to the old albums.  IF he doesn't deliver this time this will be the last straw.  But I believe we'll hear new msic this year to quote Captain red.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Photographic proof. Damn. Now that's something to get excited about.

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Photographic proof. Damn. Now that's something to get excited about.

Although that pic can be a doctored pic.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Cant wait until GNR.com gives us tracklisting, cover art, and the offical announcement. God it's gonna be exciting!

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

Cant wait until GNR.com gives us tracklisting, cover art, and the offical announcement. God it's gonna be exciting!

Yep!  Our patience will be rewarded.  I'm surprised at how much press this is getting though.  Proves Axl may be more of a heavyweight still than we thought.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

more screenshots of it in best buys sytem
230628846469.jpg
in regards to the general leak, it did not leak. when he said it was 'math like' he was referring to skus because the guy whom first asked what leaked did not have a clue what was going on. so in response to the "what leaked" question  someone jokingly said 'the general', he then replied with "what does it sound like?" so he described the skus which are numerical or math like...

Captain Winkler

230629034629.jpg

Captain Winkler

ITS COMING BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYS LETS GET DRUNK AND PWN SOME CHICKS ITS FINALLY COMING

I LOVE YOU ALL

CHINESE DEMOCRACY.....HAS ARRIVED

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Oh I am not saying The Killers are a big act here Von. Their record sales as far as I know aren't that great first week. I think GNR will have a tougher time beating Nickleback who single is all over and not just on Rock stations.

Sam's Town sold over 300,000 albums in its first week.

Axlin08 wrote:

As for GNR's competition, GN'R will be one if they want it imo. If they push, they'll be #1. The Killers & Britney are NO competition for them at all. None. The Killers are "so two years ago" (at least in the U.S.), and Britney has been done FOR YEARS as a bankable music act.

The Killers are "so two years ago?" LOL. GNR are so two decades ago. What makes you think the Killers won't compete against them?

How many do we realistically expect GNR to sell in its first week?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

500K easy, if not more. That week includes Black Friday.

Board footer