You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: Pitmans official website opened

war wrote:

i agree as long as you change it to...............
you DON"T like sports

i like sports, it's not that
your point makes more sense this way

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
russtcb wrote:

To me it's just more of the "don't look if you don't like it" idea. The thread is about Chris Pitman and his official website.

Why would you even look at it if you don't like Chris Pitman?

I like sports at all so I don't go into the sports section and bitch about sports. See how easy that is?

That don't apply here.  He may hate Pitman but likes GNR and if he wants GNR news then this thread becomes relevant.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

yes it does. the thread is about pitman.
if you do not care for him or his website the thread shouldn't interest you.

if blatant negativity is your only purpose in any thread than you are wasting your own time as much as everyone elses by hijacking the topic with blind negativity

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Pitman is cool on the new tracks...they wanted a more modern approach and he brings that....myself i'd have him stay out of the old tracks...such as AFD which were designed for a 5 piece lineup as I feel he doesn't add much to them....I feel the same about the whole of the 'new' gnr...love them when they do their own stuff...don't like the changes they make to the classic GNR....

I'm interested to know axl is playing lead now...we new he was learning tar and playng on maddy and dead horse and stuff..but if he is playing lead lines that's quite interesting to me!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

So the only opinion allowed in a thread about Pitman is how cool he is?  that sounds a lot like censorship to me and I've been assured that isn't what this site is about, so you may want to rethink your stance russ.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

My original post in this thread (while admittedly off topic) was in no way bashing Pitman.  My second post was a follow-up to someone's response (with an admittedly unnecessary harmless opinion about Chris).  In retrospect, I should have left out the comment (though I believe it to be true), but it certainly shouldn't have lead to people freaking out about it.  It's pretty common knowledge that Pitman is the least essential member of the band...why else would there be a site pretending to support him while really making fun of him?  I thought I was stating the obvious...I never knew that more than 2 people liked his contributions.

It has nothing to do with disliking him russ...I don't even know the guy.  It has everything to do with his contributions to the music.  I would never start (nor have I ever started) a thread talking about how much I dislike someone or something, but if someone makes a comment that I want to respond to, I'm assuming I have the right to do that in the thread discussing it whether I like that person or not, correct?

You don't have to answer, it's a rhetorical question.  Feel free to continue the discussion on topic about Chris' website.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

ok we get it...some pople like pitman on the new songs...some dont....nobody is wrong its personal preference

buzzsaw said his peice so lets move on now

has anyone brosed his website at all? anything cool on there? i should review his discog there and cross reference to ours here see if i missed anything

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer