You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Chinese Democracy Starts on Best Buy.com

misterID wrote:

Release Date: 11/25/2008 9

Now, I'm just waiting for the statement where Axl says he wasn't aware of any "release date" or "deal with Best Buy" and soon is still not the word. 16

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

I knew deep down it'd be one album, but I won't lie and act as though I'm not upset that it never turned out to be three.

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

death magnetic is pop on that website, stop freaking out. as if the genre on bestbuy is reflective of the songs.

Nobody's freaking out.  Just thought it was amusing - hence the smiley.

Now I just gotta figure out when and where they're selling this in the rest of the world.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
misterID wrote:

Now, I'm just waiting for the statement where Axl says he wasn't aware of any "release date" or "deal with Best Buy"

and Azzoff gets fired for his lies and then we get another round of "open letters" to the fans....

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

fuck-shit-i dunno what to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my god, the wife is gonna get it tonight.......big time!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Wow, it looks like this might actually be happening. But then again, it's not as though we haven't seen CD listed as coming soon on various other websites over the years.

Hope it is true, but I ain't holding my breath.

metallex78 wrote:

But then again, it's not as though we haven't seen CD listed as coming soon on various other websites over the years.

This is different, though.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

But then again, it's not as though we haven't seen CD listed as coming soon on various other websites over the years.

This is different, though.

How so?

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

How so?

i don't think that the listings in the past were ever as detailed in terms of product codes as they are now....coupled with all the rumors and product placements which have been happening over the past month, it indicates that this could be true after all...

or as near to the truth as we have ever been...it could still be pulled in the last minute, but i don't think that GNR would be that silly.....

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Well, this definitely confirms it.  The trilogy release was always a pipe dream anyways. Was good to dream though.

Board footer