You are not logged in. Please register or login.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

Re: Chinese Democracy Starts on Best Buy.com

supaplex wrote:

to the regular music buyer the three covers won't matter but for me, the internet gnr geek (that's right, you're all that), this sucks because i might be inclined to buy all three versions and only get a different color on the cover. which sucks. or i might just download it and never pay anything. i'm biased at the moment

Sky Dog wrote:

you do realize that made no sense? 16

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
madagas wrote:

you do realize that made no sense? 16

why?

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I wish GNR would confirm this, I'm not getting too carried away until I hea from the horses mouth. Although everything these last few weeks has pointed to exactly the same thing...it's coming.

Shame about the fact it only seems like one album, having said the clues were there, Baz said only a couple of months back that Axl had said The General's on album 3 which will be out in 2012. We knew as of a couple of moths ago Axl was intending three seperate releases, still a trilogy in a way but not in the fashion we were hoping for. Hell, I'll take one album though, beggars can't be choosers.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

things are moving now...but i will wait for an official word

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I just can't believe that people are seeing this, and thinking it means nothing, because CD has been listed on some lame ass U.K. site for years.

Guys let me break this down to you.

Best Buy doesn't do this everyday. This a Wal-Mart. A Target type of company. This isn't like Amazon.com or any of the little youngens under them, like HMV or Play.

This is the real mother fuckin' deal.

It's actually happening. I keep waiting to wake up, and find Patrick Duffy in the shower (which would be... weird). The dream is reality folks, it's happening.

This also now confirms they will NOT be three different albums. Which now leads me to wonder, what will they do for each version to entice us to buy all three? And considering the fact the Vinyl's are three versions, my guess is their pressings will be very limited in order to turn a profit.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

ive been burned too many times to not be cautious this time around 19

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

(Stunned Silence)

Holy shit

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

I havea funny feeling That this will be a Smashing pumpkin type thing. Different coversart/color containg different bonus songs. Good idea to make a buck off hardcore fans.

Board footer