You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Chinese Democracy Official Tracklist

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

I don't think so-again....the production of the final tracks will be a hell of alot better than the leaks.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:

faldor made a comment about songs being played off UYI before it was released too and that reminded me that all of these songs were played off UYI before it was released as far as I can recall:

Right Next Door To Hell
Perfect Crime
Estranged
November Rain
Pretty Tied Up
Live And Let Die
Don't Cry
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Civil War
Bad Obssesion
Back Off Bitch
You Could Be Mine
14 Years

That's 13 out of 30.

I know, and yet people were screaming for the band to play MORE new songs at the shows during 06/07, yet now are pissed the songs they've heard are on the album.  Which is it?  You can't have it both ways.  You want to hear new music live, not AFD rehashed.  Yet you want even NEWER music on CD.  I guess once a song is played live, it shouldn't be released?  I don't know about you guys, but lots of studio tracks sound much different than the live versions and I more often than not enjoy the studio versions more.  So I'm excited to hear the final versions of the songs.  Shouldn't we all be?

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

It was surreal to wake up this morning and see an official tracklist (though it may not be in 100% correct order). I am still in shock that we're getting it.

The only song that we've heard that I like but dont love is IRS. Song 2 has REALLY grown on me. Its one of my favorites now. But man oh man, I cant wait to hear a new version of CITR!

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I cant wait to read Axls announcement big_smile

Axelle01
 Rep: 3 

Axelle01 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

3 new tracks.... ugh.

Well I guess an album of finished tracks is an album of finished tracks.

And changing 'The Blues' to 'Street of Dreams'... both good titles, but kind of a strange move, considering "The Blues" the chorus splashed all over the song.

But then again Prostitute (Song #2) is only said once, and the song is called Prostitute.

It would be a total surprise if the songs listed on the track are actually all new songs and not " the blues" like we all think.. Untill we heard the actual CD we can't be sure of what we will get !

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

It's funny how divided the fan base is;

some love IRS type songs while they dislike stuff like The Blues, others who like The Blues & Song 2 are generally turned off by stuff like SR.

I think Prostitute (it's Song #2 folks, the leak has Violins) is their strongest track of what i've heard. I think it's one of the strongest GN'R tracks ever recorded.

I also think The Blues is great, and Shackler's is one of the new band's better kick ass rockers.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

At the Toledo show in 91, Izzy sang Dust N' Bones too.

russtcb wrote:

faldor made a comment about songs being played off UYI before it was released too and that reminded me that all of these songs were played off UYI before it was released as far as I can recall:

Right Next Door To Hell
Perfect Crime
Estranged
November Rain
Pretty Tied Up
Live And Let Die
Don't Cry
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Civil War
Bad Obssesion
Back Off Bitch
You Could Be Mine
14 Years

That's 13 out of 30.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
downliner wrote:

I cant wait to read Axls announcement big_smile

Yeah.  Isn't that supposed to come out today?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Not necessarily. Mysteron made a comment about it not being talked about BEFORE Thursday. So we'll see.

I'm thinking it'll come out Friday.

Board footer